starting to drift apart

To a table at lunch after a week, tharn made a face has his new friend kept babbling on, to then turn his head to eye type who was sitting with a girl to be smiling has he listened.
Tharn signed to then look back down.
The two still wrestled everyday before and after school however type was walking this girl to school and was walking her home after, tharn was talking to this other boy a bit more but wanted to spend time with type.
The boy then stopped talking to look at tharn.
"Hello!!!"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then eye him.
"Yes?"
"Well I was saying....."
Tharn made a face to hear him keep going on and on about chess.
Looking over the girl type nodded has she was talking about her home life a bit and why her parents weren't picking her up all the time.
"I really hope I'm not being a...... Well annoying...."
Type shook his head to then stab a piece of food to then bring it up to his mouth to then consume.
He and her then looked to the side to see tharn standing to the edge to look then both over.
"How are you two doing?"
She looked to him a bit confused.
"Um fine.... Who are you?"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then look to type who shrugged.
"Oh this is my friend tharn, tharn this is Mira."
Tharn then sat right next to her with a giant smile.
"Well hi."
She made a uncomfortable face to then look back to type.
"I need to Go. To class, I'll talk to you later."
Tharn watched her go with her tray a bit confused.
"What was that?"
Type shrugged again.
"She's just a bit nervous. Miras like me, she just moved to this school a bit ago."
Tharn nodded to then turn his head to eye over his friend that came about.
"Was wondering where you went."
Type looked to him then tharn.
Tharn then looked to type to then get up.
"I'll see you after school."
Type narrowed his eyes to watch them go.
Well..... Tharn thank you for introducing us....
Type signed to then get up to go to class after he emptied his tray.
After, type was to the bench to watch the other matches to take in deep breathes, he then turned his head to watch tharn sit down to be looking forward to do the same.
Type looked him over to then turn his head to look forward.
"So..... Who is your new friend tharn? Haven't given me a name yet."
"Oh..... Yeah.... Haha, he's vitto. He is really into chess, but seems cool."
Type made a bored expression.
"Guess..... Chess can be.... Cool. Never really liked to play it though."
Tharn nodded.
"Same here."
The two then straightened up has they were called to wrestle with others, once that class was over, tharn was hovered over type to use all his strength to try and pin down his hands.
Type then moved about to turn them for him to then hover over tharn to then use all his strength to then try to win, tharn then grunted.
"So..... Wheres your..... Girlfriend?"
Type rolled his eyes to then apply more pressure.
"Mira, has.....nn....a class in.... And she is my.... Friend...."
Tharn then moved his legs up to then get at type to move him about to then have him land to his stomach, to then sit to his butt to have his hands to either side of head head to the ground to be looking right at him.
"I could see more..... You like her don't you?"
Type signed to squirm.
"None of your.... Business!"
Type then moved about to then get tharn off, the two then got to there knees to then have there hands to the others to apply pressure.
"So you.... Like her?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"What does it.... Matter?"
Tharn then pushed type away to then get up to go to the bench to grab his bag.
Type fell into his legs to look him over..
"Where are you going?"
"Home."
Type made a confused face to watch tharn leave in a huff. He then got up to go to the bench to grab his bag to then follow.
"Tharn?"
Tharn kept walking with his head hung.
Type walked faster to then place a hand to his shoulder to then turn him about.
"Tharn! What is your problem!?"
Tharn signed to then look down.
"Your were my friend first!"
Types eyes widened.
"And? I'm not going anywhere. We can have other friends tharn."
Tharn turned his head to then turn to start to leave again, type quickly followed.
"What is your problem! You have another friend why can't I?"
"I don't have a girlfriend!"
Type rolled his eyes.
"She is not my girlfriend!"
"But you like her!"
"What's wrong with that! You are not making any sense."
Tharn turned to fully eye type.
"She'll come between us. Mess up our lives together. Soon we will not see the other!"
Types face faltered to look down.
"Tharn..... That won't happen....."
Tharn signed to then look up with a face to roll his eyes to then turn to start to go off.
"It already is." He muttered.
Type looked up to see tharns back to then turn his head to see Mira come about, he smiled to her to then turn his head back to watch tharn leave until he couldn't see him any more.
Mira then stood next to type to look him over.
"Are you okay?"
Type signed to hang his head to then start to think and quick he then widened his eyes to then turn his head to look to her.
"Tomorrow, I really want to introduce you to my friend tharn."
Mira made an uncomfortable face.
"Type.....I don't know...."
Type then wrapped his arm to her shoulder for them to start to walk off.
"He is a great friend to have, trust me."
Mira looked over type to then nod to look forward.
"If you say so."
Type smiled and wide for them to continue to go forth.
I will make this all work, we all can have so many friends.