finding solace

Taking in a deep breathe, type looked over the building to where his mother was to then go forward, inside he looked about to then head to the receptionist, to eye her.
"I was wondering about miss. Gia?"
The nurse nodded, to then look to her computer that was before her to eye about.
"Looks like she is outside to the back."
Type nodded to then go about.
Heading outside, he looked about over all the other patients to then find his mother sitting to a chair near the lake, type gulped to then go to her.
Kneeling he placed his hand to her leg to look up.
"Mom?"
Gia turned her head to eye over him, to then smile.
"Type, I haven't seen you in so long. How have you've been?"
Type then sat to the ground to keep his hand to his mother's leg to keep his eyes to her.
"Busy. With school and wrestling....."
Gia nodded to then turn her head to look forward.
"Wonder when you will be able to go to the Olympics for wrestling, know that is a deal or yours and tharns."
Type gritted his teeth to then hang his head to look down, gia then looked to his hand that balled up a bit.
"Type?"
Type signed, he then took off his hand to go about to then to lay his head to the side of his mother's lap to close his eyes.
Gia smiled to then place her hands to his head to brush at his hair to hum.
Type took in deep breathes has he fell into relaxation.
Gia then stopped humming to place her hands gently to his face to bring it up to eye over him.
"Type..... What is the matter?"
Type slowly opened his eyes to look over his mom.
"I..... Really wish you didn't have to stay here."
"Mm.....I know..... However I need to get better, for me and for you. I..... Haven't always been the best mother."
Type made a face.
"After what that son of a bitch did to you it's understandable."
Gia nodded.
"He's in jail now, can't hurt us..... We are very lucky you didn't listen to me and became friends with tharn, he has helped us so much "
Type signed to look down.
Gia Rose an eye brow.
"Type?"
Type shook his head.
"Don't want to talk about it."
"Is..... There something the matter with you and your friend?"
Type gritted his teeth to move his head out of his mother's grasp to then go to sit right next to her to the grass to place his hands to either side to look forward, gia turned her head to the side to look over him.
"Type.....I know when there is something wrong with my baby boy, please tell me, I can handle that."
Type took in a very deep breathe to look down.
"Do...... You think.... People of.... The same sex..... Can fall for the other?"
Gia Rose her eye brows.
"Oh...."
Type made a hard face to then place his hands to his lap to look down to start to play with his fingers.
"I..... Know it's wrong.... Sick.... disgusting and...."
Type then looked up to see his mom right in front of him to place her hands to his face to give him a very hard and serious look.
"You can't help who you fall for type, believe me. Just because they are too be a man like you, doesn't mean your feelings aren't valid."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then eye down.
"How...... How can I go about......repressing my feelings for...."
Type looked back up when his mother placed her hands to his face to dart her eyes over him.
"Your in love with tharn aren't you my baby boy?"
Types chin quivered to then look down.
"He....... Doesn't feel the same and..... Told me he doesn't want to be friends anymore....."
Gia parted her lips to then let types face go to then go to sit right next to him to eye forward.
"That...... Does not sound like him....... You two were always together, especially when you had your little sleep overs you thought I didn't know about."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to look over his mother.
"You.... Knew?"
Gia lightly laughed to then look to him.
"I'm your mother type, I always know about these things..... It's okay. The way you two acted with the other and...... I've talked to his father, I knew what tharn was going through with his mother, you two needed the other when I...... Wasent at my best. You type had to grow up a bit to fast because of me and I am so very sorry for that."
Tears started to go down types face, he then went to his mother to wrap his arms about to give her a deep hug.
"Please don't apologize, you went through so much mom, because of my father.......I was just happy to be able to help when I could..... You have always been there for me when I needed you most....."
Gia darted her eyes to look to the side to keep back the tears to then bring up her hands to his to take in a deep breathe.
"Mmm but type........I do believe your wrong."
Type moved his head back to look to his mother a bit confused.
"What?"
Gia turned her head has a few tears fell.
"I do think tharn loves you has well, this is something you need to finally see if he does or not. Knowing you, you probably ran."
Type gritted his teeth to then let his mother go to look forward with a face.
Gia then placed her hand to his shoulder to dart her eyes over him.
"Type, it's time for you to be happy for once. I will eventually get out of here, we will have a better relationship, so...... Do not allow what is going on with me......tarnish what you could be having with your friend. Go to type, you need to find your answers."
Type turned his head to look to his mom.
"I'm scared......"
Gia nodded to wrap her arms about to hug him close.
"Love, is a scary thing, can destroy your soul, but also can not knowing and running away, you need to stop that and.... Give this a chance......"
Hearing heavy breathing the two unlocked from there hug to look back, type widened his eyes to part his lips has he looked to tharn.
Gia eyed him up and down to then look to type.
"You need to go to him, talk type."
Type looked to his mouth to take in a deep breathe, she then placed her hand to his cheek to caress.
"I'll always be here for you."
Type nodded to then look up to go to tharn, tharn eyed him to eye types mother who looked to him with a smile.
Please you two..... Talk......