why am I feeling this way?

Tilting his head to the side, type was sitting criss cross to watch has tharn was wrestling against another, to then make a face.
He was starting to feel unsettled and he couldn't understand why.
Type then crossed his arms to then hang his head to then look down to grit his teeth.
Delivering a hard move, tharn landed on his back, to then turn his head to look over at type to eye him in confusement.
What is going on with him?
Tharn shrugged too then move his head to look forward has the referee tapped him out.
Tharn then got up to go and sit next to type to eye him, breathing a bit hard.
"Why are you making that face?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then look up to dart his eyes over the next two people who were up to wrestle.
"Mm.... The girl I called, didn't really like the last time but..... It is what it is."
Type then got up to turn to then leave.
Tharn watched him go to feel even more confused.
What is going on with him?
Tharn then got up to follow type to the locker room to stand behind him with his arms crossed about himself.
"What's going on with you?"
Type shrugged to then start to get undressed.
Tharn looked him over to then turn his head to grit his teeth, he was trying and hard not to get an erection.
"Practice..... Isn't even over "
"I know, however I have a date with a girl."
Tharn flexed his jaw in untold jealousy to then gulp to then turn to start to head back to the arena.
"You should really stay for practice, or is pussy enough for you to throw everything away? Ha, just means I will beat you when we go to the Olympics."
Type turned his head to watch tharn go to furrow his brow to mumble to himself.
Your not ever going to beat me.
Type then turned his head about to continue to get dressed and leave in anger.
A few hours later, he was sitting across from a date he just called up to have his hand to his head to be looking to the side to take in long breathes.
After telling her story, the girl then looked to type to eye him up and down.
"So...... Should we go to your place or mine?"
Type widened his eyes a bit to then look to her.
"Mm, your place."
The girl smiled to then sip at her drink.
Leaving the two went back to her apartment to get right down to it, to the middle of the bed the two had there arms and legs about the other to be in the act.
Type kept his head turned to the side to squeeze his eyes tightly shut to thrust and hard into her to be no where close.
The girl then placed her forehead to his shoulder to then start to tense.
"I'm so close!"
Type gritted his teeth.
That makes one of us.
The girl then placed her hands to his shoulders to grip to then throw her head back to then cum to flip down to get back to then quiver to smile.
"Oh god! That felt too good."
Type placed his hands behind himself to then eye her.
Good for you.
Type rolled his eyes to then take himself out, to then get up to go to the bathroom to throw the condom on the toilet he didn't want her to see that it was empty, he watched it swirl around to then sign.
Why can't I seem to fucking cum!
Type flexed his jaw to then turn to leave, the girl turned her head has she stayed to her back to then get up on her forarms to eye over type.
"What are you doing?"
"Getting dressed, going home."
The girl parted her lips.
"Do I look like a prostitute to you? We can't just have sex and you leave. That's mean."
Type signed has he got dressed.
"I got homework to do and everything is to my place."
The girl made a face to then dart her eyes over him.
"I can come with you, I have homework to."
Type shook his head to place his shirt upon him to then turn to leave rather quickly the girl watched him go in anger.
"Lose my number you asshole!"
She shouted has he closed the door.
To the other side, type nodded.
Gladly.
Type then turned to leave to then go home.
Inside he went straight to his shower to take a warm one to wash away this girl to then go about to lay naked to his bed to Streach his arms to either side to make a face.
Why can't I seem to cum with women anymore?
Been a few weeks since tharn and I have gotten into this...... Arrangement and every time I'm with a girl I cant.... Cum! Frustrating the living shit out of me! Tharn tells me all the time he come and hard with these girls he is with and yet I can't! Why!
Type then placed his hands over his eyes to rub to be very deeply confused.
Turning his head he then took down his hands to hear his phone go off to the side table, sighing he then reached for it to place to his ear to then make a face.
"What is it tharn?"
"Just calling to see how your date went?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Okay."
"Just okay?"
Type then went up on his forarms.
",
"What do you want tharn?"
"Just making sure it went good, espacially since you left practice early."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I need to go."
"You know tomorrow is Friday right? So will it be at my house or yours?"
Type then narrowed his eyes has he heard a moan from the other end.
"Ugh! Stop calling me when you are having sex you asshole!"
Type then shut off the phone to place it near him to eye to shake his head to then flop down to place his hands to his eyes to groan.
Fuck! Why am I feeling this way!? We're just friends who..... Wrestle! And yet I'm fucking feeling..... Jealous!
Type then signed to but know fully what was going on to the other end.