trying to explain

Sitting to the edge of the couch, tharn held the toy to look at it, every which way, for type to be sitting next to him with his arms about himself to be looking down to sign here and there has akwardness flowed through him.
"So..... Why do you have this?"
Type gulped, he really didn't know how to answer that.
"Um....."
Tharn then tilted his head to the side.
"Did you try this with a girl?"
Types eyes widened for him to move back to then take in a deep breathe.
"Yes. Um...... She's someone I just started to see on the regular, I think she left that here after..... Last night."
Tharn nodded to then start to laugh.
Type turned his head to look over him.
"What?"
"Did she get this inside her ass or did you?"
Types lips parted to then turn his head to look forward darting his eyes.
"Can you leave? I don't want to talk about what I do with girls."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then lower the toy to really look at type.
"So...... This went inside of you?"
Type then stood to ball his hands into fists by either side of himself to hang his head feeling shame.
"Tharn just leave!"
Tharn then dropped the toy for it to his the floor to then move his hand up to wrap it to types wrist to then pull him down to place an arm about to keep his eyes to him.
"Type...... Don't act like this..... I'm just playing around. I've had my share of toys."
Type took in a long breathe to then make a face.
"Really?"
"Mm, I've had some pretty freaky girls. Some brought a dildo, it's okay. No need to be acting like this."
Type signed to then turn his head to the other side.
"O......Kay......so why are you here tharn? Your suppose to be with your brother."
"We usually hang out after a competition."
Type made a face to then look down.
"I know but....."
Tharn shook his head.
"No butts."
Type turned his head to look over tharn to narrow his eyes.
"Really?"
Tharn couldn't help but to laugh to then look to the toy to feel jealousy he couldn't comprehend.
Types eyes darted over him to then follow his gaze to then roll his eyes to then get up to gather the toy to then go to the bedroom with it, tharn flexed his jaw to then get up to follow.
Stopping to the middle, type turned to eye over tharn.
"What?"
Tharn kept his eyes to the toy.
"Just....curious."
Type raised an eye brow.
"On?"
Tharn then moved his hand up to then place a finger to the toy to continue to eye.
"Was this....... Better then my dick?"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to then go about to place this toy to his dresser to shake his head a bit.
"Something you've asked that one girl I gather."
Tharn then looked to type.
"Why are you wanting that in you when you're fucking a girl?"
Type gulped to then place his hands to the drawer to then push it in to then eye down.
Tharn then went to type slowly to stand behind him.
"Tharn...... Can you please go." Type signed.
Tharn looked over types back to then eye the ground.
"Do you...... Like something in there now when you're having sex?"
Type gritted his teeth, he really didn't want to have this conversation.
"Tharn...... You need to leave."
Tharn curled his lips inward to then take another step closer to being his hand up to move two fingers up to then place to types shorts to his butt to move them up and down.
Types eyes widened to then look down to his crouch to make a face.
Don't get fucking hard!
Tharn then went to types ear.
"Do you...... Want to.... Wrestle?"
Types lips parted to then turn his head to then turn to wrap his hand to tharns wrist to bring it up to dart his eyes over him.
"Tharn!"
Tharn then stepped closer to place his body to types, for type to look down to feel his erection on his.
Tharn kept his eyes to type.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then look up to dart his eyes over tharns serious expression.
"I'm not gay tharn."
Tharn nodded.
"Neither am I."
Types eyes narrowed a bit.
"I know what type of wrestling you want tharn. Were suppose to be getting passed what has happened, not..... Keep doing it."
Tharn tilted his head to the side.
"Do you really not want to?"
Types lips parted to look down again has he felt tharn move his groin a bit up and down his erection.
Type then sucked in a deep inhale to then pounce to knock tharn down to be over head to start to wrestle to eye him with a glare.
"Were not suppose to be doing this!"
Tharn nodded to then grab ahold of type, to then move him to his stomach to place his arms behind to then stick his hand to types shorts down with his boxers to then place his free hand into his pants to withdraw his cock to bring it out to place between those soft cheeks to then rub it up and down to then lay his body onto types to then go to his ear.
"Do you want me to stop?"
Type breathed heavily with his cheek to the cold ground to then dart his eyes to make a stern face to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
"Let me..... Move my arms!"
Tharn smiled to then nod to take his body back a bit to then place himself to his hole to start to go in.
Type placed his hands to either side of his head to then flex his fingers to then start to moan with a salivated mouth.
Tharn stayed to his ear to nibble to then place his hands to either side of types to really ram himself in. He hadent been this hard since they were to this act last time.
Type then moved his groin up a bit to then take a hand about to then place to his very pre cummed soaked cock to then stroke and hard with the thrusts.
"Ah god!"
Tharn then placed his forehead to types back to keep giving it to him, not being able to stop.
"Why do you feel so fucking........ Good!"
Type made a face to then place his forehead to the ground.
"I.....nnn.... Don't know! Can ask you......aaah the same! Mmm...... I'm getting close....."
Tharn then quickened his speed for type to lift his head back to then stroke himself off quicker to then tense to cum, something he had not been able to do since there last act.
Tharn then moved his groin in and hard to shoot his load fully into types ass to then breathe in deep.
Type then moved his hand about to place his forehead to the floor to sign.
"Tharn?"
Tharn gulped .
"Yes?"
"Get your.......dick out of my ass..... And leave!"
Tharn made a face to then take himself out to put himself away to then get up to start to leave to stop.
"Type I....."
Type flexed his fingers to the floor.
"Just leave you asshole!"
Tharn gritted his teeth to then leave slamming the door, type then turned to place his hands to his eyes to rub to sign and hard.
Why does this keeps fucking happening!