awkward

With there backs to the wall, they both were in a similar position, to have one leg bend to the chests, to have there arms wrapped about it, to be looking forward.
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to then look to type.
"Um..... So?"
Type took in a very deep breathe to then start to move forward to then sit to the edge of the bed to have his hands cupped to his lap to eye them.
Tharn looked over his back with worry and concern.
"Type?"
Type took in a very long breathe to shrug.
"I..... Really don't know...... Two friends don't do this."
Tharn made a face to then sit criss crossed.
"Well, that's not fully true."
Type Furrowed his brow confused.
"What?"
"Well, some friends do experiment on each other."
Type signed to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"Mm.... But it's still weird you and I......."
Type looked tharn up and down to then turn his head back to look forward.
"I need to go."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then look down.
"So..... Were not friends anymore?"
Type signed.
"I'm not saying that. I just really don't know. This time was, consensual and all but....."
"What...... Is going to happen now type?"
Type stood to then go to his clothes that were to the floor to then place them back on.
Tharn looked over type with a sour face, to then grab a blanket to place over his lower.
"Type..... You don't need to leave."
Type turned to keep his head hung to look at the floor.
"I really do. I need time to think. I really don't know what is too come next for us tharn."
Doesn't help when I have your cum in my ass.
Tharn signed to then go to set to the edge of the bed to look over type.
"I really don't want to lose our friendship over this. Thought what we did would help."
Type took in a deep breathe to then step towards tharn to look him over.
"Tharn. I know you want an answer right now however I need time. You have to be patient."
Tharn gulped to then hang his head to look down.
"You know I'm not patient."
Type couldn't help but to chuckle a bit to then hang his head to look down.
"I know. But this is not something I can rush. I can't make a quick decision."
Tharn gritted his teeth to then snap his head up to look over type.
"So you are considering not being friends anymore."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look to the side.
"I just need time to think."
Tharn then got up to give type a stare down to then turn to go to his bathroom to slam the door.
Type looked to the back of the door with a sullen face to then turn to leave.
To the bathroom, tharn had sat to the ground back to the wall to look forward to shake his head a bit.
I really thought this would help us. I've known type for 10 years, I help him with his mom, I really can't see us not to be friends anymore.
Tharn then placed his head to the wall to then look up to eye the ceiling.
Outside, type had his arms wrapped about himself, to have his head hung to take in deep breathes has he waited for the taxi.
I can't believe I allowed such a thing to happen between us. I don't even know if this could repair what has been broken been us.
Type took in a long breathe to then lift his head up to then go into the taxi to then sit to look forward with a face.
I don't want to lose our friendship but how can we move passed this? We've had sex now 4 times, tharn forced the 1st I forced the second and the other two were consensual.
Type then turned his head to look out the window to see everything fly by to sign.
I really have no answer right now for this. What should I do? What? Stop being friends with tharn? Be miserable? Have to see him everyday in our class and wrestling and not be able to be close to him?
Types eyes started to slowly peer themselves down to take in a deep breathe to then move his head forward, to then sign and hard.
To his place, tharn got dressed to be in the kitchen to feel very unsure and miserable.
Hearing a knock to his front door, he then took the pan off the burner to then turn to go to it without an expression, to then open to widen his eyes to part his lips.
"Type?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I came back to tell you this. Yes we are still friends but with everything that has happened to us in the last..... Well you know......I do think we need to spend a bit of time apart. Okay?"
Tharn shrugged to place his hands into his pockets.
"Do I have a choice?"
"Not this time."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn to stay to go down his hallway.
Tharn went out to look over him.
"What about now?"
Type chuckled a bit to then shake his head.
"No."
Tharn smiled.
"And now?" He said a bit louder has type was walking further away.
Type turned his head to look to tharn to shake his head.
"Not right now tharn." He smirked to then turn his head to then start to go further.
"Type!"
Type stopped before he got to the door to then turn to look over tharn.
"Yes?"
"But..... One day? Soon?"
Type shrugged.
"How long can we actually stay away from the other?"
Type raised an eye brow to then turn to then leave.
Tharn smiled to breathe in a lot of air to fill his lungs to be comforted with hope.