can't be!

Tapping his foot, tharn was to the breakfest table to be reading up on wrestling moves, tora then came about to then look over his shoulder to then roll his eyes.
"Do you ever stop with wrestling?"
Tharn lightly laughed to shake his head.
"Nope."
The two then turned there head has there father rushed out with his hands to his tieb to be looking down at the action.
"You need to hurry and eat. Don't want you two to be late for school."
Tharn nodded to then start to eat quicker.
Tora then sat to do the same to look over tharn.
"Your going to middle school...... Are you nervous?"
Tharn shook his head to continue to eye down.
"This school has a great wrestling program."
Tora rolled his eyes to eye his food.
"Knew that's why you and dad fought so hard over this school."
Tharn laughed again to then get up to take his dish away to start on the dishes has he saw his father rush around.
His father then stopped to the middle of the room to sign, he then turned to go to the front door to open to look over his ex wife.
"What are you doing here?"
She rolled her eyes to then step in to place a stack of papers to his chest to then go about to eye her children.
"You two need to be ready. Come on. Come on."
He grabbed the folder to then look quickly to the papers to then roll his eyes.
Tharn then looked over his father's back.
"Dad?"
"Apperently your mother is going to take you to school."
Tharn signed, tora got up to then go to her with a smile, tharn then washed and dried his hands to then go near the door to then grab his back pack to then start to head out, she turned to eye him.
"Tharn.... I'm going to take you to school."
Tharn stopped to then turn to eye.
"I can walk."
He then turned back to then leave while slamming the door.
She signed to then eye tora.
His father looked over the back of the door with a face.
"Tora, you need to go and get ready."
He nodded to then go about to head to his room.
She turned to eye over her ex.
"Have you've been talking ill of me to the boys?"
He turned to look over her to then look to get stomach.
"Think What you have growing in your stomach is why tharn is acting that way. Is the reason why we got divorced. Whore....."
He mumbled has he went about.
She signed to then roll get eyes.
Tharn went and quick to school to with a face.
Getting to the building, he then looked about to take in a very deep breathe.
Don't let this morning spoil your first day at middle school.
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then feel someone hit his shoulder, to then turn with already saying his apologies.
Tharn and type widened there eyes has they looked over the other.
Type then groaned.
"Mm.... Your the boy who attacked me 2 months ago at....."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to leave. Tharn made a face to then follow.
"Hey wait!"
Type shook his head to go faster to his first class.
"No! Just leave me alone."
Tharn rolled his eyes to go quicker to then eye him a bit confused has they both went to the same class.
Type sat to then dart his eyes from the front to the side to then look over tharn.
"What?"
Tharn then step to the side of his desk.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you..... Like 15 or something?"
Type shook his head.
"No.....I just turned 11, why do you think I'm that old?"
"Mm.... Your taller then me."
Type shrugged.
"And?"
Tharn then looked him about.
"Well..... Listen.....I do want to say..... I'm sorry for just....... Attacking you like that..... It was not right."
Type softened a bit.
"No it wasn't. Why did you?"
"Well.... I've never tied with anyone before. I.... Didn't like it. Also could hurt my chances of going to the Olympics."
Type widened his eyes a bit.
"You too?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What?"
"Mm....I'm wanting to go to the Olympics too. Been striving to go for so long."
Tharn then wrapped his arms about.
"You should get a different dream."
Type then stood to eye over him.
"Why?"
"Because I'm going to go and I don't lose."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Well, that was before you met me. I'm going to win."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn to go to his seat.
"We will see about that!"
"That we will!"
The two then sat to look to then teacher who was coming in with anger.
After school, the two were to the same wrestling team, to then be pinned against the other in practice, the two kept wrestling to come up with the same result. It was always a tie.
With one act, the two had there hands to the other to be pushing the other to no avail.
The teacher went about to eye everyone to then go to them to eye.
Tharn then lost his footing, for type to take that, to try to get an edge, just to be pushed back for them to be pushing the other with there strength.
The teacher wrapped his arms about to make a face.
These two are good, he then looked about to then clap his hands.
"Okay. Class is over. It's time to go home."
Tharn and type kept looking to the other to keep wrestling to then start to fling the other about, the teacher turned his head to watch this to roll his eyes..
"Type! Tharn! It's time to go!"
Tharn then flipped type to his back for type to then kick his foot full under him to have tharn land to his back, the two breathed heavily too eye the ceiling, to then turn there heads to look over the other.
"I'm not going to let you win."
Type lightly laughed.
"Neither am I."
Tharn smiled to then watch type get up to lift his head back to watch him go.
He then looked back to the ceiling to wiggle a bit.
I am not going to let you win type...... You will not take away my dream.