oh god!

Type made a puckered face has tharn was overhead, the two had there hands to the other to be struggling a bit.
"Damnit type! Knocked it of!"
Type rolled his eyes to keep struggling.
"You said your tired! We are not going to wrestle right now!"
Tharn flexed his jaw to then move and quick to pin types hands to either side of his head to narrow his eyes has he breathed heavily and could feel type try to move his legs about his waist to try and kick at him, tharn then placed more strength to his wrists, type then winced.
"Tharn! You need to stop!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"You started it with saying what you did! Now I'm hard, and I'm going to break your ass! You know I don't like to throw up!"
Type rolled his eyes to then start to thrash a bit and struggle.
"I know but tharn, you weren't moving away and we're trying to..... Just stop! Let's go to sleep"
Tharn shook his head.
"Nah huh! Not after what you just did! My dick is going to fuck you type! Deal with it!"
Type gritted his teeth to try to get out of this position to no avail.
"No tharn! It's early! We have school! And....."
Type then leaned his head up to place his mouth into a tight line after tharn went down to place his mouth over his erect nipple that was evident to his shirt, to then peer his eyes up has he started to subdue type.
Type breathed in and out hard while he felt this action.
Tharn then moved his head up a bit to take his tongue out to then start to lick about his shirt to get it wet.
Type whimpered to then place his head to the side.
Why does this have to feel so fucking good!?
Tharn then moved up to look down at type.
"Keep your arms here, for what I'm about to do."
Type snapped his head to then look over tharn to narrow his eyes.
Tharn then let him go to place his hand to either side of his body to then go down to his chest to start to kiss to then go down lower.
Type darted his eyes to then place his hand instantly to tharns shoulders to try to get him off.
"Dammit! You need to stop!"
Tharn peered his eyes up to then move and quick to then turn type to his stomach to then place his arms wrapped to his back.
Type kept his head to the side to struggle.
"Tharn!"
Tharn shrugged.
"Told you to keep your arms up, didn't, this is your fault!"
Tharn then placed two fingers to his boxers to then start to take them down, type started to thrash.
"Tharn! You need to stop!"
Types body tensed has he felt tharn place his two fingers to his hole to tease.
Tharn tilted his head to eye over types body bucking and wiggling around.
"You can say stop, but I can tell your body is wanting something else."
Tharn then took his fingers to his mouth to wet to then start to probe his hole.
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
Shit!
Tharn then started to go in to thrust evenly and slowly.
Type started to calm down and relax to then curl his bottom lip inward to bite into it.
Tharn then looked up to smile.
He then withdrew his fingers to then let types arms go to go to his shirt to pull it over his head to then go to his boxers to take them off to throw to the side, type turned his head to try one more time to get tharn to stop to no avail.
Tharn quickly grabbed his arms to wrap them to his back, to then move up a bit to place his tip to his outter to probe but not go in, he wanted to tease type a bit for what he did earlier.
Type opened his eyes slowly for his mouth to start to salivate. He was really wanting tharns cock.
After a bit, he then peered his eyes down has tharn looked down to keep probing his hole but not much else.
"Tharn! Knock it off!"
Tharn slowly looked up to raise an eye brow.
"Knock what off?"
Type signed.
"You know damn well what you are doing you asshole!"
Tharn started to chuckle, to then release types arms to then lay his chest to his back once he moved his arms to either side to then be close to his head, for them to eye the other.
"Mm.... Don't think I do.... What am I doing?"
Type rolled his eyes to then lay his cheek to the bed to whimper and groan to then look to the wall.
"Your teasing! Stop it!"
"What are you wanting type? You did say to stop and....."
"Oh god! Just finish you prick!"
Tharn smiled to then move up to place his hands balled into fists to either side of type to look down.
"Mm.... Maybe if you ask nicely."
Type snapped his head up to then peer his eyes to him.
"What!?"
Tharn looked to type.
"For what you did, and have been saying, I think it's warranted to ask Nicely."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to dart his eyes.
"You are such a...."
"Or I can really stop..... What do you want to....."
"Please just put your cock in!?"
Type then placed his head down to grit his teeth.
Tharn smiled and wide to then slowly go in to then thrust and hard, he then went to his knees to place his hands to types waist to bring it up to really pound into him.
Type turned his head to place his cheek to the bed once more to moan and loud.
"Oh god!"
After a few rounds, type was to his side to be going in and out of consciousness.
Tharn to his back had his arms behind his head to look up.
"Theres no way..... Going to be....mm... About to go to school you.....asshole...."
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"Don't think that was ever really an option "
Tharn then raised an eye brow has he heard type lightly snoring.
Tharn laughed quietly to then snuggle up to you to wrap an arm about to fall fast asleep.