rough round

Being pushed inside, type turned to then push tharn back, has he was closing the door.
'asshole! What the fuck was that for!"
Tharn turned and quick after he closed and locked his door to then go to type to then place his hands to his shirt to then start to take them back to start to move his head forward to try and kiss.
Type placed his hands to tharns wrists to then roll his eyes.
"Damnit! I know what your trying to do! Stop it!"
Type then placed a hand to tharns mouth to stop this action, for tharn to then look to him narrowly to lick his palm has they were going back.
Type made a disgusted look to then take his palm back to then be shoved to the bed.
"Tharn!"
Type quickly recovered to then be sitting to look up to part his lips a bit. Tharn took a step forward to then place his hands to his shirt to then place it over his head to reveal his very muscular figure to then grab types hand to place it to his body to raise an eye brow.
Type made a face to then turn his head to look to the other side to start to feel those odd feelings again.
He then grabbed his hand back to then get up to shove tharn, for him to then grab type by his Wrists to then step back to make him go down to his knees, to then take both wrists to one, to then take his free hand to his pants to then have his member which was really hard to flop out.
Type tensed a bit to eye over it.
Did he grow! Jeez, he looks so much.....mmm!
Type peered his eyes up has tharn had placed his free hand to types head to grip his hair to then pull him to that cock to down to then look to him with a devious smile.
Types eyes narrowed to then get out of tharns hold to then place his hands to his body to then push back into tharn fell to his ass, he got up a bit in his firearms to look to type.
"What the hell!"
Type couldn't help but to chuckle a bit to then go to tharn to sit on him, to then grab at his hands to have tharn help him to place to the bottom of his shirt to take it over his head, tharn parted his lips for this action to then have come up to place his chest to his to be very close to type for them to have direct eye contact to be breathing very hard.
Tharn then gulped, has did type for them to slowly move there heads closer, type then peered his eyes down a bit has he looked to those red luscious lips to fully desire to taste to then shake his head a bit.
Your just friends who are wrestling! Nothing more! You kiss him then your friendship may just be over, you only like him has a friend, knock this off!
Type gritted his teeth to then get out of tharns hold to then move his body back to then down his length to squeeze his eyes tight.
Tharns body tensed to then moan heavily to eye type to then place a hand to his head to grip his hair to help him move up and down.
"Damn type! You suck so much more better then Any woman I've been with!"
Type slowly opened his eyes to then look up to then take off his hot mouth to then go to tharns head to play with it with his tongue.
Tharn lifted his head back to then thrust his groin up wanting more.
He then couldn't take it, he needed to be inside.
Tharn then went to type to flip them about, to Hover over him to be at his neck kissing to have his hands to types pants to be undoing. Type kept his head to the side has he laid to his back, to have his hands to either side to but fight this, he wanted tharn in him so very badly.
Tharn then undid types pants to then take down his boxers to then place his hands to his very erect cock to then start to stroke to then take his tongue to his head to swirl about to heighten the pleasure.
Type lifted his head back has he was becoming lost in it.
"Aaah fuck tharn! Be inside me already!"
Type then rolled his hands into fists at what he just said.
This is just sex!
Type then shook his head to then place his hand to his forehead has he thought.
What the hell did I just say! No this is nothing but wrestling!
Tharn stopped this action to then go to his knees to then grab type by his legs to then pull him down to ram himself deep, he was still feeling very jealous of what he saw earlier.
Type then moved up to wrap his arms about tharn to moan and hard to move his body with this action to rest his chin to his shoulder to look to the wall to then bite into his lower lip has he was lost in pure pleasure and esctacy.
Both cumming, type placed his forehead to tharns chest to then gulp, tharn however wasent done yet, he moved type about to then place him to his stomach to then place his hands to either side to shove his still erect cock back into that heavenly tight hole.
Type lifted his head back to moan to ball his hands into fists to be moving his ass up and down with this to want more has well. He was liking this rough wrestling.
After, type was spent, he laid to his side on tharns bed to be breathing in and out shallowly.
Tharn to his side had a hand to t face to caress to have his hand balled into a fist to keep his head up to be looking over types very cute sleeping face to then look down to his lips.
Tharn flexed his jaw to then move his thumb to the bottom to caress to then move it to then slowly start to go in to then stop has he heard types voice in his head.
No kisses.
Tharn signed to then move to his back to look to the ceiling to place a hand behind his head to then place other to his forehead to rub.
This is getting complicated. But........ This is who we are now, I don't believe we can go back and honestly.....
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"I..... Don't want to......" He said in a very soft whisper.
Tharn then turned back to his side to then reach an arm over to place over type to then fall into unconscious.