been a quick healer

Type signed to then slowly move his eyes up.
"What?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"How are you feeling? Could make you something else."
Type shook his head to look down.
"This is good."
Tharn kept his eyes to type, feeling his stare type looked back up.
"Tharn..... Please stop."
Tharn then looked down to swirl his food about.
"How you were.......I don't like seeing you sick like that."
Type shrugged.
"I'm human, can get sick, other then my body feeling a bit achy, I feel fine, um.... Tharn?"
Tharn nodded to then gather some food to his fork.
"Yes?"
Types ears then turned red.
"Um..... Thank you..... For taking care of me."
"No problem, haven't had to do that in a long time."
Type couldn't help but to smile, when they were kids, they wouldn't let the other be alone when they were sick, even had to sneak into the others house.
"Mm....."
Tharn then finished to get up to go to the sink to start on the dishes.
Type looked up to hate how how heart started to pound has he looked over his friend, he then peered his eyes down.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"So..... Why would clita and toras friendship maybe ending make you drink?"
Tharn stopped scrubbing at a plate to then sign.
"Your still healing, let's talk about that later."
Type slowly looked up to then make a face, he then grabbed his dish to go about to then place it to the sink to then wrap his arms about to place his forehead to tharns back.
Tharn Rose an eye brow.
"What are you doing?"
"Tharn..... Why won't you talk to me? Come on. Let me know why you started to drink because of them."
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"Type...... We can talk about this another time."
Type signed to then place his chin to his back to look up.
"Why does there friendship matter that much to you?"
Tharn gritted his teeth, that wasent it.
"Type..... Please just drop it."
Type groaned to sign. He then let tharn go to turn to go about.
"When your done, id like it if you left."
Tharn signed and hard to then wash his hands and quick to then dry to go to type.
Type started to thrash about has tharn wrapped his arms about.
"Damnit tharn! Let me go!"
Tharn kept his one arm wrapped to then bring up his hand to move his head to the side to move it up for them to look at the other directly.
"If you have this much energy then..... We should, espacially since we have missed school and now practice."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Yourll wrestle with me but won't talk about why your brother and his friend made you drink! What the hell tharn! Aren't we friends!? Why won't you mm!"
Type Furrowed his brow has tharn crushed his mouth to his.
Type then turned in there embrace to place his hands to his chest to then start to try and push him away, tharn then placed his hands to his wrists, to then move his arms to the side to keep them in a tight kiss, types eyes kept darted over tharn.
What the hell is going on with him! Why won't he talk to me!
Type then nipped at tharns tongue to then break out of his grasp to then step back to breathe heavily.
"What is wrong with you! Jeez! Just get out! Your not at all being a good friend!"
Type turned to start to go to his bedroom to then stop to part his lips to look down.
He then slowly turned his head to look over him.
"What?"
Tharn had his head hung to hand his arms wrapped about himself.
"I.... Don't want us.... To end like tora and clita, tora told me, something happened with them and...... You know has well has I something is happening with us and.......I don't ever want to lose our friendship type."
Type made a hard face to turn fully to go to tharn to then eye him up and down.
"I know the feeling. Look tharn, I know we've, gotten into this..... Thing but.... Maybe it's time to stop and..... Concentrate on being just friends, school and wrestling, also the women we've been with."
Tharn gritted his teeth has he held a secret, has did type about the women.
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then move his head up to then step towards type to then place his hand to his cheek to caress, type peered his eyes down to the action. Tharn then started to move his face closer.
"What if......I don't want to stop?"
Types lips parted to then look directly to tharn to then make a hard sullen face has he placed his lips to his, he then slowly and shakily placed his hands to his waist to move his mouth with the action, he didn't want to be done either.
Tharn then took his tongue out to move to his neck.
"Are you.....up for this?"
Type signed to then grab tharns hand to then place to his package, tharn moved his head back to then look down, type placed his forehead to his.
"Believe you can feel that I'm up for this."
Tharn then looked to type to smile a bit to place his free hand to his face to then place his mouth back to his.
To the bed, the two were sitting to the middle, legs bent to either side, to have there arms wrapped about the other to keep there mouths upon the other to be moving there bodies.
Type then took his mouth off to throw his head back to moan heavily has he was so very close.
"Ah god!"
Tharn looked over him to then hold type closer to place his head to his chest.
I know we need to stop this but.......I don't fully believe......I can...... Think I've..... Fallen for you type, and I know it's harder then just friendship, shit! That word doesn't even describe us anymore!
Tharn squeezed his eyes tightly shut to thrust harder, he really didn't want them to end like tora and clita, he was also not going to allow that to happen, but will it?