1. (𝙅𝙆)

BANG!!

BANG!!

Two loud gun shoots were heard in a dark abdomend building in a dirty alley of seoul. Loud footsteps were heard coming out from the building and running to a black luxurious car (above image^^) that was parked outside the alley in night. A man come running to the car and knock on the glass of backseat of the car...the glass moves only a little downwards.....
"Boss the work is done....and his last words were.....someone will come and distroy you and take your all happiness away from you"

The man in the car only nodded a little with his emotionless face but that outside man can't see because of the black tinted glass...Not many people know who JK is and what he looks alike. The driver gets it a clue to move and he drives away from the alley without a word to the mansion.....
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Jeon's Mansion

A car was parked outside the garrage and pair of shining black shoes step outside for driver to park it inside the garage and made way inside the mansion silently like a theif not to get caught

A car was parked outside the garrage and pair of shining black shoes step outside for driver to park it inside the garage and made way inside the mansion silently like a theif not to get caught...made his way to upstairs from the dark living room but suddenly all light were on and....

" Jeon Jungkook "
Aish!! that man scrunch his nose and his bunny teeths were shown but he again put his emotionless face and turns around....only to meet a man with broad shoulders and a WWH face hand folds on his chest glaring at him....he slowly hung his head low ready for the late night lecture.....

"What time is it??" The man with WWH face ask.
JK peek at his wrist watch and.....

"1:30 am" said in a low voice with head low.

"And what's the time for bed in this mansion" asked our WWH.

"10:30 pm" replied JK.

"So what should be your punishment now?" asked our WWH.

JK was crying and throwing tantrums like a 4 years old inside his head but put a emotionless face outside with head low......so this is our JK whom i told in intro who doesn't know much about emotions cuz he doesn't know how to show his emotions to anyone..he can only show them inside his head but not outside world and this all is due to some past reasons you will discover later.

"Hmm....so the mini fridge full of banana milk will be removed from your room for a week"

JK widened his eyes for a second but no one knows due to head low and put his poker face again.

"Had dinner??" Jin asked.

JK nodded his head.

"Ok go and sleep it's late" Jin said in a soft voice.

JK nodded his head and ran upstairs... inside the room

 inside the room