46. 🔞

I was traumatised while writing this.... So, don't blame if you don't like it coz IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BISSH !!!!

🔞 Mature content ahead 🔞

Tae entered their room yup Jin made them shift in one room on the same floor as they were married now, he went straight towards the closet area hearing the running water sound coming from bathroom....he wore a white silky shirt with shorts as his night dress and done his night time routine then after he entered the room only to see the ravenette standing in the balcony only in his boxers.

He went towards his husband hugging him from back and chuckled knowing the pup- opps the bunny is on brat mode now but after some minutes when he still got no response or something he forcefully turned the Mafia King around who was looking down....Tae cupped the older's cheeks and cooed when he saw his baby pouting with a frown.

"Don't be angry my bunny, we were just playing hmm" Tae said pecking Kook's lips who shook his head looking down.

"Aww it was just our family baby... don't be sad my bun"

"You kissed his neck" Jungkook mumbled pouting causing Tae to look at him in disbelief.

"So you are sad because I kissed his neck" Tae asked but chuckled when the baby bunny nod his head still pouting....ofcourse it has to be this, what else he expected from this cute over possessive muscle pig *chuckle*.

"You know you are so damn cute that sometimes I just wanna eat you" Tae whispered before biting Jungkook's left cheek who was still pouting but squealing inside as he was the getting the attention he was craving for whole day.

"You are so f**king harmful for my heart koo" Tae said before smashing his lips with the ravenette who immediately pulled him closer not leaving any space for the air to pass.

"Mhmm" Tae moaned when Jungkook pulled him onto his lap sitting at one of the balcony couch without breaking the kiss....slowly Kook broke the kiss and trailed down kissing Tae's jaw and neck before he started to suck and bite on younger's neck and collarbone hard like there is no tomorrow.

"Umh...baby ah le-let's go inside or yo-you'll catch cold" Tae stuttered and JK got up still holding him in his arms and went inside the room sitting on the bed with Tae again on his lap and slowly opened his few shirt buttons before cupping those big soft mounds squeezing them without breaking his sucking and biting session.

He was again feeling weird things down there and without knowing he griped Tae's hips and pulled Tae more closer causing their bottom to rub together and Tae who was moaning while enjoying the moment shot his eyes open feeling his husband's hard shaft grinding under his ass.

"Fuck" Tae cursed before pulling Jungkook into a hot a messy kiss and started to grind on the older who groaned griping on his waist tightly.....they slowly broke the kiss and Tae got up from older's lap who loosing his wifey's touch and affection looked up with bambi sad eyes but Tae just pecked his lips and sensually removed his nighty shorts revealing his white lace panty and again sat down on Mafia King's lap.

they slowly broke the kiss and Tae got up from older's lap who loosing his wifey's touch and affection looked up with bambi sad eyes but Tae just pecked his lips and sensually removed his nighty shorts revealing his white lace panty and again sat ...