38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)

Sorry if i forgot but everyone's height is same as in real life just Tae has same as Jimin.....
I love height difference 😏.

Next morning everyone decided to go back to the Mansion and spend their Sunday with family there....so now Yoongi and Hobi were resting in their rooms as they were tired of driving in early morning, Jin was preparing lunch with the help of maids and Taehyung was taking shower while Namjoon and JK were working in living room with Jimin, Yugyeom and Momo chilling there.

"Oh my god, Hobi hyung is really a good photographer Mo" Jimin praised looking at the family pictures from yesterday in Momo's laptop.

"I know right, that's why i have a big collection of my pics Chim" Momo giggled as they continue to admire everyone's pics.

"Wait, Oh my freaking god! Look how beautiful and cute Taetae is looking here Yug hyung....ahhh sometimes i really feel like to cheat on Yoonie with Taehyung" Jimin joked earning a slap on his back from a giggling Momo and Yugyeom looked at JK smirking when he saw the Mafia King's head snapped towards them hearing his wifey's name.

Now JK also wants to see the pics, although he know his wifey is ethereal but still he also wants to admire the pics as he don't have a single pic of Taehyung with him coz he never dared to ask Taehyung about this, thinking the other will think him as a creep if he ever asked for one.

Yugyeom elbowed Jimin and Momo to look towards Jungkook and they giggled seeing how desperately the Mafia King was eyeing the laptop not knowing the trio staring at him amused.

"Jiminie send me these photos of Taetae please" Yug suddenly said loudly causing everyone's attention.

"Ok just remind me later" Jimin played along trying his best to control his laugh.

"JK do you also want see Tae's photos?" Jimin asked with a starting face catching the Mafia King off guard who looked up at him blinking his eyes and nod his head in daze.

"Come see" Jimin took the laptop from Momo and turned it towards Jungkook who went near them and bend down a little to see the photos.....and god!!!! How he wished he could just capture those images all by himself forever....

and god!!!! How he wished he could just capture those images all by himself forever