29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)

💥 Attention! Attention! Maybe some of you will find scenes ahead a little uncomfortable or something (not everyone though)....so don't you dare to comment anything bad here....i am warning you baby 💥

Read in black background

Tae woke up hearing the click sound but decided to stay laying, waiting for the intruder to do anything but he gulped when he feel the mattress beside him compressing/sinking down signalling someone joined him on his bed, he was panicking badly from inside and then he felt someone caressing his hairs at first he thought it was Jin but when he realised it wasn't Jin's touch or scent he was going to scream but....

"Are you sleeping peacefully?" he heard that person saying and his heart started beating fast recognising the voice coz it was....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Any guess?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Maybe Yoon Seung?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nahh its was Jeon Jungkook babe!

JK slowly wrapped his hand on Tae's waist whose heartbeat more fastened at his actions but still didn't do anything and pretended to sleep gulping heavily and to his luck the lights in the room are still off so that JK didn't get to see him gulping.

JK slowly started caressing Tae's left cheek.....
(Don't you dare to say he is creepy and all....he has his own reasons you'll know by time....just don't say anything bad about him *extra sweet smile*)

"You know i was so angry when i saw his hand print on your cheek" JK slowly whispered a little hovering over Tae thinking he is sleeping who was having a millions of thoughts inside now.

"But don't worry i'll cut those hands which dared to harm you" his voice turning dark and his grip on Tae's waist tightened without him knowing but Tae's heartbeat started to run marathon by now.....

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" JK asked to no-one as he was thinking Tae was still asleep but sweat started to form on Tae's forehead thinking JK caught him pretending and just when he was going to stop his act.....

"Are you having a nightmare?" JK asked innocently looking at Tae's face but nothing was visible due to the darkness as windows were also closed stopping the moon light to enter the room and Tae was stunned to hear him still processing the other's words and thinking the other was just acting innocent knowing Tae is awake but....

"Don't worry i am here i'll protect you" JK said in the most innocent way like a toddler trying to protect his mom from some ghost and Tae was going to push the other to stop but then Jin's words echoed in his mind 'his inside is too pure for this oversmart world Tae' and seeing JK behaving like this he can't help but to give a second thought to Jin's words.

JK slowly leaned and kissed Tae's forehead before taking Tae completely in his embrace resting Tae's head on his chest whose eyes widened at the other's action..... again thanks to the darkness in the room at first Tae was processing everything in his mind for like two hours debating whether he should push the other away or not  but then he also ease at the touch as deep inside he always wanted someone to cuddle him daily in sleep and it's his first time someone hugged him apart from his dad when he was a toddler in bed.