21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)

Jeon' Mansion

"This is not fair" said Jimin and Momo in unison sulking this time Yoongi and Hobi also nod their heads looking at the phone screen in front on the table.

"We also wanna see JK's engagement" Jimin said whining and Momo nod his head before speaking.....

"Why JK sent me back.....if i had known i would never have come back to Korea without you guys" Momo complained as JK sent her away to help hobi for handling the business in Korea before going on his mission.

"I know i know but this is all of a sudden guys, i also even didn't get enough time to prepare a gift properly" Jin said from other side as he was showing them the whole engagement ceremony through video call.

"It's ok but I'll definitely gonna take revenge from Jungkook" Jimin said with a pout glaring at screen.

"Yes, i am also with you chim" Momo said agreeing, both even started making plans for their revenge together and other just shook their heads knowing the upcoming trouble already.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Back to the party ~

Lu Han was standing with mouth open and wide eyes beside Taehyung who was standing there with a expressionless face hands folded on his chest looking not bothered.

"Tae what is this? What is your dad saying?" Lu Han asked his friend confused as Tae didn't tell him anything about this.

"Dad is saying right Hannie *sigh* welcome to my engagement my friend" Tae said smiling now fully facing Lu Han who gasped loudly hearing his friend.

"Y-you know it from the start?" Lu Han asked and widened his eyes when Tae nod his head.

"That's why i brought you here with me today as i doesn't want my friend to miss my engagement" Tae said smiling.

"Wait!! Isn't he is the one who always made you pay by taking you on dates?" Lu Han asked looking at JK who was now looking at Taehyung without blinking.

"Yahh! That weren't dates, it was simple lunch and dinner but yeah he is the same guy" Tae said hitting Lu Han but lost in someone's eyes who was looking at him from the stage.

"But why didn't you tell me and what's with sudden engagement and all?" Lu Han asked Tae who looked down with little pink cheeks because of staring contest.

" *Throat clearing* Well....

**Flashback

Meeting room ~

"What do you wanna talk with me JK" Mr. Kim said sitting at the chair beside him and Namjoon sat on another said after closing the door.

"Well you have to wait for some time Mr. Kim....we are waiting for someone to arrive" Namjoon replied instead of JK as JK doesn't like to talk much and Mr. Kim nodded his head sighing relaxing on his chair.

Soon the door burst open revealing a very pissed and stumbling Taehyung with two bodyguard behind who pushed him inside the room.

"What do guys want now? Can't you just leave me alone in peace" Tae yelled eyes burning with anger and three of them immediately stood up, Mr. Kim hurriedly come towards Tae pulling him in his arms.

"Tae what happened? What are you doing here my son?" Mr. Kim asked confused seeing his son here.

"Oh do you think i come here myself dad, these two rocks dragged me here forcefully against my wish" Tae said gritting his teeth glaring at the bodyguard behind.

"Which one of you brought him here with force?" JK asked in a low voice eyes turning dark sending shivers to everyone's body present there except Namjoon who tensed sensing anger in younger's voice.

"I asked a fu**king question" JK yelled raising his voice now and this time Tae also flinched a little with the bodyguards who were now shaking in fear badly but none of them speak, JK averted his eyes from them to Tae who was already looking at him with calm eyes....

"They both forc-"

Two loud gun shots were heard with a thud sound of bodies falling before Tae could finish his words.

"I told you not to touch him now didn't i?" JK asked looking at the dead bodies of the bodyguards and Mr. Kim with Tae widened his eyes after hearing him.

"What's the meaning of all this JK and what is my son doing here?" Mr. Kim asked JK who was now going to sit at his chair with Namjoon.

"Please have a seat before with your son Mr. Kim" Namjoon said signalling them to sit and Mr. Kim sat there with Taehyung beside him who had a blank face now.

"I won't go round and round Mr. Kim I'll get straight to the point....i want to marry Taehyung" JK announced looking straight in Taehyung's eyes who was now looking at him with wide eyes.

"W-what do you mean you want to marry Tae and as for your info he have a fiance already JK" Mr. Kim declared.

"He is not my fu**king fiance dad" Tae said rolling his eyes and Mr. Kim glared at him.

"So you also wanna marry JK" Mr. Kim asked raising his brows and JK with Namjoon looked amused at Taehyung but....

"HELL NO!!" Tae yelled immediately after hearing his father.

"I don't wanna marry anyone, i just want to live a peaceful and lovely life" Tae said sighing.

"I can't guarantee you peace but i can guarantee you a lovely family with so much love" JK said with his usual emotionless face but he was really thankful from inside to have such a great family.

"And about the fiance i really don't care if you are ready to marry me and if you have any doubt, here is my dad....you can ask anything" JK said calmly and Namjoon smiled straight looking at Mr. Kim who was already looking at him blankly but then something clicked in his (Mr. Kim) mind and he smiled back at Joon amusingly, raising his brows and nodding his head to himself.

"But how can i trust you that my son will live a respected and happy life in future there" Mr. Kim asked still looking at Namjoon who was still smiling looking at him.

"We are mafias Mr. Kim and you know the value of words in our field....i am man of my words and i assure you that Taehyung will be my future queen and i'll treat him as a real queen his whole life" JK said sincerely looking into Tae's eyes who had unreadable expressions on his face and to say Mr. Kim was really impressed by his words but he (Mr. Kim) still didn't said anything just sitting there silently.

"We are not forcing you guys but i hope you choose right for your son Mr. Kim.....i am also a dad and i can really understand your worries Mr. Kim" Namjoon said smiling and Mr. Kim nodded his head smiling, clearly understanding what Namjoon is trying to say.

"The consecration party is after three days and if Taehyung will attend that party I'll take it as a yes from your side....you have three days to decide, if you don't have any questions then see you at the party" JK announced standing up with Namjoon to leave and head towards the exit door but before they could leave.....

"I just want to ask one question" Mr. Kim said also standing up with Taehyung who was silent all the time and JK with Namjoon turn towards them standing at the door.

"What's your age Mr. Kim?" Hanjoon asked with a raised brow.

" *chuckle* 32" Namjoon replied smiling and Mr. Kim with Taehyung looked at him surprised then Mr. Kim averted his gaze to JK.

"24" JK replied shortly before exiting with his appa leaving the father son duo who were standing there like statue with wide eyes.

"And you are 46 dad" Taehyung said still not moving a inch looking straight towards the exit.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(1300 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien