52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)

^^ True af I swear

Author's POV ~

"Koo get uppppp" Tae whined for the nth time to drag The King of Jeon Empire out of bed as the latter was laying on it on his stomach, more like was spread on bed like a starfish.

"Are you getting up or no Koo? Poor wifey again tried using his stern voice only to get a head shake as no by the ravenette who was facing the opposite side just to hide his 3600 volt mischievous smile from his wifey.

"Fine stay here alone coz I am going now" At last Tae huffed and turned towards the door but smirked when....

"Nooooooo" A whine from his husband stopped him, so hiding his smirk he put a boring and a irritating look on his face turning around only to sigh when he saw his brat husband didn't moved an inch....as the older just turned his head towards him while pouting.

"But this is wrong, you are misusing your wishes just because it's your day" Tae stomped his feet on floor whining too.

"But you yourself said, No one will say no, so I want to be in room just with you now" Jungkook argued back stating his point....that leads Tae to sigh again and fell on the bed beside his husband who giggled and immediately layed his head on his wifey's chest.

"But baby we should go downstairs too right, come on everyone is waiting for you" Tae kissed his head and Jungkook looked up and propped on his right elbow while hovering over the younger who was caressing his jaw lovingly.

"I'll go but you'll have to feed me today" Kook asked while pouting earning a smile from his wifey who kissed the pout away nodding his head.

"Ok we will go after two minutes" Saying that he pushed Tae's shirt up along with his bra and started to grop and squeeze on his right swell while buring his face in younger's neck.

"Yeah Yeah I know how long this two minutes of yours is, I am giving you five seconds Jeon get the hell up so i can fix your hair and we can go"

"Coz you are whinning from last two hours and that too after I got you ready with too much difficulties...so get up and be a good boy or No boobies for today" Tae scolded the older knowing if his brat somehow got the taste of his strawberries again, there was no way they were going downstairs before evening today.....and come on it took him three full hours in morning just to wake his bunny up and get ready for his day.

"You are bad" Jungkook whined and immediately sat straight on the bed while pouting.

"Aww look at this Baby Mafia being all squishy and whiny... come on baby I promise I'll be with you whole day hmm" Tae said fixing up his dress and grabbing the comb from the dressing table.

"Come here" He pulled Jungkook at the edge of the bed and cupped his cheeks before starting to set his husband's hair who was again on his acts and was looking at his right, showing that he was angry.

"Aww my baby, don't be so cute or I'll eat you someday" Tae baby talked and bit on the Mafia King's left cheek earning a shriek of surprise from the older.

"Now don't sulk and let's go downstairs love" He pecked his hubby's lips but the older again shook his head and hugged his waist tight.....Tae again made him look up and smashed his lips on the older who was surprised all of sudden but soon closed his eyes and pulled his wifey more closer...

There lips were fitting like a puzzle causing them to sigh in contentment....Jungkook licked his bottom lip causing Tae to part his lips with a moan as the hand inside of his shirt was squeezing and massaging his waist was too good.

They kissed for straight five minutes and pulled out when Tae pinched his husband's nape due to lacking of oxyJin....he chuckled and placed his forehead with the ravenette to catch their breath.