10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)

Tae's pov ~

Nowadays going uni. is not boring like before maybe because of my new friend Lu Han, he is really a joker..i mean he knows how to make someone happy by his jokes or making fun of others. Now we are going to the cafe together after uni....i also started going to cafe daily maybe because of him, he really is a good company to have.

"What's your plan after graduation Taehyung" he asked while driving his car...

"Maybe apply in some research institute or any chemical company, what about you?" I also asked.

"Hmm..dunno maybe same as you, after all maybe you get a chance to be a boyfriend of this handsome and sexy man in future, what say?" he said in a with a mischievous smile wiggling his eyebrows...i laugh at him.

"Don't you think you are full of yourself ?" He scoff at that and...

"What did you just said, so you wanna say i am not handsome?" He exclaim dramatically hand on his heart...

"I didn't say anything like that, you assume the truth on your own maybe" i said suppressing my smile but burst out laughing after watching his hilarious face after my words. The ride to cafe went on making fun of each other.

"You know, i have to do some grocery shopping first..come with me please" he said coming out from the car and drag me to the grocery store nearby our cafe. We enjoy our little shopping session.

"Here's your card handsome" The cashier girl said handing Lu Han his card while biting her bottom lip flirting. Lu Han made a disgusting face at this but..

"Come on honey, we are getting late...its time to fetch our baby from kindergarten right?" Lu Han said loudly to me to make her listen and put his hand on my shoulder..i was trying hard not to laugh at the expressions of the girl after hearing him, she was so embarrassed. We both laugh so hard while exiting the store.

We went to cafe and straight and went to the kitchen to greet granny, after greetings we wore aprons. Today Lu Han is helping in the kitchen and i will be on counter but i also have to take orders today because one of our employe is on leave.

I start taking orders but feel someone's stare at me continuously, i shrugged it maybe i am over thinking but then again felt it, so i turn around to see but found no one..i ignore it and start working again.

I was going to the counter after taking orders but saw a man in black suit bumped into a little girl causing her to fell and she started crying but the man ignored her and start walking towars the exit. I call him but he didn't listen so i again call him by referring his black suit...he turns around and look at me with eyebrow raised.

I went near him and stand face to face to him and asked him about not saying sorry for his mistakes he looks at me in confusion, so i points backward his eyes softened for a second after seeing the girl crying but i start giving him a whole ass speech and he just looks at me then i stop speaking and look into his eyes, he is so handsome....these eyes are so beautiful i said in my mind.

I was admiring him in my mind when he suddenly say i am beautiful, my eyes widened at this maybe i will blush hard if he again looks into my eyes but then he say he will pay for his mistake. My blood boiled at this why do rich people think that they can solve every problem by money i again started to teach him some manners but he cut me off and went away ignoring my all calls for him.

I huffed at this and curse him in every language i know.

"rich bastard" i cursed under my breath and again went to my work, totally forgetting meeting him.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
No-one's pov ~

Three days had passed but Jungkook can't help and every evening find himself in the same cafe staring at the same boy without blinking but he always wear mask he can't risk after his first bad impression with the blue hair male. He was continuosly thinking about him every time, his beautiful eyes, the mole under his nose, puffy Angry cheeks and pink plump lips are not leaving his mind for a second. He become so confused because never ever in his life he felt something like this before.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

1 week later~

1 week had been passed but Jungkook's thoughts about the certain blue hair boy were not helping him, he become so frustrated and increases his gym hours and over work himself to distract himself going to the boy, but nothing is working.
Now everyone is having dinner but Jungkook is just playing with the food thinking about Taehyung. Everyone noticed this but said nothing because he really is acting different these days.

After some time Momo went to her room after finishing her dinner and signalling Jin to talk to Jk about his weird behaviour to that Jin nods his head. Jungkook was so lost into his thoughts to see this...now he felt like crying because he is feeling so helpless this time, he feels like he can't do anything, he just can't figure out this ticklish feeling inside him. Jin also finish his dinner and going to put his plate in sink and Joon was going to have another bite of his food but then...

"Eomma" Jk whisper enough to hear Jin and Namjoon.

Jin stop dead in his track and Joon drop the chopstick with the bite of food, mouth open. They both freeze at their place but JK still didn't look up from his plate.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So how's that?
Hope you guys enjoy it...(1000 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien