9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)

After Two days ~

JK's pov ~

                    Living RoomTwo days has passed but the picture of the boy from the club is not leaving my mind and it frustrates me too much

                    Living Room
Two days has passed but the picture of the boy from the club is not leaving my mind and it frustrates me too much...i was sitting in the living room and thinking about the boy what's his name tehung - taung....aah Taehyung yeah Taehyung that's what Mr. Kim called him right? but then Jin hyung come to me and said....

"Why don't you go outside and explore new places Kook, you seems different from past two days" i looked up at him...was i that obvious, no right? but Jin hyung understand me more than myself....should I ask him about this? But i decided against it...i didn't realise that i was lost in my thoughts staring at him until he...

"You need to relax your mind Kook and that mission we come here for has still 20 days right?" He asked, i nod and decides he is right i really need to relax...so i went to my room to change in my suit and drove to the city side.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

I was driving peacefully looking around observing everything to the new city but then i saw the boy Taehyung coming out from a shop with the boy that he dragged along out from the club...they were laughing and then enters a cafe together....curiosity got me and i immediately park my car roadside and follow them, wearing my black mask, cuz i can't take risk..i know no one knows JK but everyone knows the owner of JJK Enterprises Jeon Jungkook.

I enters the cafe but didn't found the boy at any table i looked around again to find him and saw him coming out from a room inside wearing the cafe's apron...i raise my eyebrow at that but then realise maybe he works here, then i immediately went to a table in front of the counter from where i can easily see him working... minutes later i saw him walking towards my table....

"Please may i get your order sir?" He asked me...god his voice is angelic and he also looks more beautiful from close...no he.is.not.beautiful. what am i thinking. I shake my head and saw him looking at him then i realise i again lost in my thoughts staring at him..

"Sir are you ok?" He again asked i nod my head and order a black coffee for me he went away after noting my order on his notepad. I didn't realise that i was staring at him while he was taking another orders and also working at the counter...ater sometime time he comes to me with a cup of coffee in his hands i was still staring at him without blinking...

"Here's your coffee sir, please enjoy and have a nice day" he said with a smile, oh god his smile i was lost in his beauty but then he went away with a bow.... that's when i came out from my daydream and realised how long i was staring at him...i felt something different inside me but don't know what's that, so i ignored that and remove my mask to drink the coffee.

I was enjoying my coffee when my phone rang i look at the caller id and saw its Joon hyung i respond it and he asked me to come home for a business call from one of my investor of my company from Korea...i left the coffee there and start walking towards the exit quickly, my knee bumped into something but i ignored it and again start walking without looking downside but...

"Hey you!" I heard someone saying out loud but ignore it as i think it's not for me but again..

"Oyye Mr. Black suit" the voice again called, i stop and look downward to see i was also wearing a black suit...i then turned around and saw Taehyung glaring at me with hands on his hips and puffy cheeks i raised my eyebrow at him and he comes to me and stands straight right in front of me still glaring...he was shorter than me, he looks so small and fragile in front of me...i don't have my mask on...

"What do you think of yourself huh? Don't you have manners to say sorry and help someone after pushing and causing them to fall?" He said but i was confused what is he trying to say but then he points at his back and i saw a woman helping a little girl to stands up who was crying holding her elbow...then i realised that i bumped into that girl...my eyes softened at that but then i looked again at him he starts lecturing me and i didn't understand why it doesn't make my angry because i really can't stand someone talking to me in this tone without any fear in their eyes but i just kept looking at him in his eyes then at nose, his puffy cheeks due to anger and his pink plump lips moving while lecturing me.

I just keep staring at him didn't heard a single word he was saying after sometime he stop and keep looking in my eyes for a minute or two but then...

"You are beautiful" i blurred out and he looks at me with wide eyes then i realised what did i say..

"I - i mean...i-i will pay for her injury" i again blurred out while shuttering, i cursed under my breath for shuttering...i never ever shutter before anyone in my whole damn life...

"Oh! So you wanna let it close by showing your money instead of a simple sorry huh?" he again glared at me i looked at him amused but didn't say anything he again started his rembling but my phone again buzz in my hand i looked at the id and went away without saying anything and he keep shouting for me..

"Oyye! Mr. Black suit"

"Hey!! You Mr. Money man"

But i ignored him and drive to home thinking about him during my whole drive.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So how's that?
Hope you guys enjoy it....(1100 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien