3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)

Everyone is having their breakfast peacefully after ear twisting and a long ass lecture from Jin when Jimin whisper to Momo who is sitting beside him and eating peacefully.....

"Hey what do you think, why JK is getting punished this time??"

Then Momo looks at JK and then at Jin who are eating peacefully and then shrugged...

"I don't know may be again firing his employes due to his anger issue or something" she said.

Jimin nod his head and they both looks at JK again and then at Jin but Jimin choke on his food when they see Jin already glaring at them. Yoongi immediately hand him a glass of water and rubs his back, and Momo just zip her mouth and start eating with head low.

"Are you ok babe?" asked Yoongi.

Jimin just nod his head and looks up, everyone is looking at him with worried eyes....he just smile sheeplesley and start eating again.
Everyone finish their breakfast and leave to get ready for work.
Jk, Hobi and Momo start to get ready to leave for the office, Yoongi and Jimin are visiting another city to check the clubs there and Jin is busy with work in the kitchen and Namjoon is sitting in the living room going through some papers.
That's when JK and others come to living room to leave for their work but Namjoon call them to the living room.

They all sit on the sofas and looks at Namjoon to speak, that's when he said.....

"JK I heard that Mr. Lee went missing after the meeting with you in your office"

Everyone looks at JK who is sitting there calmly with emotionless face and said nothing, then Namjoon sigh and said....

"I know there must be a reason but please try to control your anger JK please".

JK just look at him last time and went off, just then Jimin said...

"Ohh!! that's why Jin Hyung punished JK and was a angry tomato today".

Everyone looks at him with so done face but Momo...

"Yeah, that's why he is boiling more then the tea kettle in morning" both said while in deep thoughts. Then everyone turns around at a throat clearing sound and when they turn to Jimin and Momo they were no where to be found. And seconds later they hear....

"See you soon and love you Eomma" from outside.... Everyone cracks a laugh and went to work with a smile on their face.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Tae and Betty turns to the voice and there stand a little boy hands on his hips and a cute little pout on his lips and eyes glaring at the old lady.

"Wifey why are you hugging and laughing while talking to her?" Little boy said.

"Aww hubby i was just saying hii to this old granny" Tae said and comes to the little boy, hugs him and give a kiss on his cheek.

"Yaah!! Whom are you calling old huh you brat!!" Betty said.

"Aah!! I m sorry sorry granny it's hurting please sorry" Tae said while hissing in pain.

"Nooo!! Leave my wifey you old lady leave" little boy said while jumping to reach the hand of the lady to save Tae.

"Youuu....How dare you to call your Grandma old huh?" She said and start chasing his grandson who is now running in cafe.

(Remember they are talking in french....your author forgot to tell you cuz i m a lazy cat!)

your author forgot to tell you cuz i m a lazy cat!)