20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)

Taehyung and Lu Han were going to cafe after their classes when Tae spoke....

"I have to leave early today as i am going to attend a party in evening" hearing this Lu Han immediately stopped and looked at Tae with confused eyes.

"Party? But as far as i know you were never a party person Tae" Lu Han said now they were standing in the middle of the footpath.

" *Sigh* i know but it's dad's some business party i have to attend....um....would you like to come with me?" Tae said a little hesitate while asking.

"You mean some mafia and all party?" Lu Han asked with curiosity and his eyes widened in surprise when Tae nod his head.

"OH MY GOD!! REALLY?" Lu Han screamed making Taehyung flinch.

"Aish calm down idiot" Tae said dragging him along giving a apologetic smile to people who stared at them weirdly.

"You mean there will be mafias at the party?" Lu Han asked excitedly.

"Uhh yeah" Tar said walking calmly.

"Yess, I'll definitely come with you Taehyung....i really wanna see how mafias look like in real life" Lu Han said dreamingly and Tae just shook his head at his friend's dramatic behaviour as always.
               ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Evening time ~

Lu Han arrived at Tae's place before the time all ready for the party and Tae just chuckled at his impatient behaviour.....now Tae was getting ready and Lu Han was waiting for him impatiently in the living room.

"Offo Tae just hurry up we will be late for the party, you are taking too much time" Lu Han said whining but smiled when he saw Taehyung coming down from stairs struggling to wear his earing, wearing a beautiful white suit with jewelries looking like a real fallen angle......

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

                   Lu Han's outfit

                   Lu Han's outfit

"Omg just kill me already" Lu Han said dramatically clutching his heart like always and Tae just shook his head unamused."