18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)

Kim Office

"It's really a big problem....we need to find any better way to clear our name from this mess now" Yang Hwan said.

"We will say that he was laying, we never had any connection with him" Albert said.

"But we are not a coward here....we just can't deny that we really want the mafia king to be dead" Mr. Kim said.

"Ohh come on Hanjoon he will destroy us in ashes after knowing this" Albert said rolling his eyes lazily leaning back on his chair.

"But how can we back off now when it's crystal clear that we sent JK there" Mr. Kim said a little annoyed now.

"Why can't we dad? We love our life and we can't take any risk to be at the bad side of the king" Yang Hwan said and Namjoon was just sitting there silently observing everyone's action carefully.

"But i am a fu**ing mafia boss and i am a man of words....I'll not back off and face the king with my all worth, if he is the king then i am also Kim Hanjoon Mafia leader of 'The Scorpions' ". Mr. Kim yelled angrily which make Albert annoyed.

"Fine then!! Face him alone cuz i am not a fool to stand against the mafia king himself when we both know that it will not take him even a minute to destroy you and you mere group." Albert yelled agressively slamming his hands on the table and left from there.

"I am also with Albert uncle dad...he is right, you can't stand against the mafia king alone" Yang Hwan said before leaving.

Mr. Kim sighed heavily leaning on his chair tiredly.....

"You didn't look worried even after knowing JK is caught by the mafia king Mr. Kim (Namjoon)" Hanjoon said now looking at Joon with all attention.

Namjoon smiled at him before speaking....

"Well cuz i am not really worried Mr. Kim (Hanjoon)" Namjoon said calmly and Mr. Kim looked at him confused with his brows frowned.

"And why though? Your man is in danger there" Mr. Kim said but Namjoon just chuckled at him....

"He is not a normal man Mr. Kim, he is my son The Mafia King of S. Korea.....you don't have to worry about him" Namjoon said and feeling extremely proud describing his son.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Kim said confusingly.

"Nothing, just relax and btw your men here are really not that much trustworthy i think" Namjoon said pointing at the chairs of Albert and Yang Hwan but Mr. Kim just sighed and leaned back at his chair silently not speaking anything.

After 5 minutes of complete silence Mr. Kim was still relaxing at his chair eyes closed and Namjoon was just sitting there silently, suddenly Mr. Kim spoke.....

"It's nothing new for me Mr. Kim and it's not the first time they behaved like this...*sigh*...but I don't have any other options tbh" Mr. Kim said.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked now a little confused and Mr. Kim chuckled before replying...

"I am getting old now and i really need someone to rely on at this age Mr. Kim as we can't say anything about my health at this stage...so i have to handle my mafia group to someone trustworthy *sigh* that's why i choose Yang Hwan as my future son in law also"

"I don't want my son Taehyung to drag in my dirty world Mr. Kim and he also wanted to live in peace like a normal person....that's why he is living away from me, away from our dangerous world, but as a father i have to look after him for his safe and secure life that's why i choose Yang Hwan as I'll reamin assured that he'll keep my son safe as far as i am the leader and after that....my whole business and property is named after Taehyung after my death.....maybe because of greed and power but Yang Hwan have to look after my son and assure his safety"