30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)

Today is Sunday so everyone decided to stay at home and spend some family time and now tops were sitting in the home theatre as everyone decided to have some movie time after having lunch and bottoms were bringing some snacks to enjoy the family time.....

Everyone sat beside their partners but Taehyung decided to sit on a single bean bag as things between him and Jungkook are not that normal even after sleeping together daily because in daytime Kook never try to talk to him....and this made something break in JK's heart who was really waiting for Taehyung to sit beside him as he intentionally sat on the sofa for two....but Jin noticed him sighing when Tae sat away from him.

"Ok everyone let's watch some movie" Jin announced and play some random romantic movie (Just think any romantic movie not totally 18+ like 50 shades you rascal just normal romance).

Everyone got busy in the movie while eating snacks but JK eyes were only stuck at Taehyung who was so into the movie to notice it....but nothing can hide from Jin's eyes right, so he intentionally drag Namjoon in centre when a romantic song started between the movie.

Jin signalled Momo and Jimin through eyes who looked at eachother before dragging their partners with them and started dancing romanticly leaving Taehyung and JK who looked at eachother for a second but immediately looked away when their eyes meet which bottoms noticed and smirk at each other before dragging Tae and JK in centre who was shocked because of sudden pull.....

Jimin and Momo made Taekook to stand in front of eachother while Jin placed JK's hands on Tae's waist who visibly stiffened....

"Come on guys let's have some fun" Jin cheered going back to Namjoon but sighed when he saw Taekook just looking at eachother standing stiff at their place, he gave Jimin and Momo a look who nodded their heads...

"Come on Kook dance with Tae otherwise he'll think you are so unromantic" Jimin whisperd in JK's ear tiptoeing (ohk...i am sorry) and JK shook his head unconsciously then Momo come towards Taehyung and.....

"Come on Taetae dance otherwise Kook will think you don't want to dance with him" Momo whispered in Tae's ear who widened his eyes a little and place his hands on Jungkook's shoulder who looked at Namjin behind Taehyung and started moving like Namjoon as he don't know how to dance with a partner.

Later everyone started dancing romanticly looking in their partner's eyes then Kook saw Namjoon buring his face into Jin's neck so he also followed him and buried his face into Tae's neck who stiffened at his actions....

Soon JK started to sniff Tae's addicting strawberry scent sighing heavenly into his neck and Tae closed his eyes tilting his neck sideways feeling Jungkook's lips on his bare neck, both stood there in eachother's embrace eyes closed.

The song got over and everyone stopped dancing except Taekook who were just standing there hugging each other with JK's face still in Tae's neck diving themselves in eachother's scent....Bottoms gave each other a thumbs up smiling mischievously while taking some photos and their partners just smiled at their childish behaviour.

After 15 minutes when everyone noticed that both are still not moving, Jin cleared his throat near them which made Tae to open his eyes which soon widened after sawing everyone looking at them giving him a teasing look....so he tried to push Jungkook who unconsciously whined and hold his waist more tightly buring his face more into other's neck which made his lips to touch Tae's neck more causing Tae's breath to hitch.

Tae again tried to loose the grip on his waist to which JK more tightened still not knowing what's happening around him and everyone tried to muffle their laugh and cooes looking at them....

"Leave me everyone is looking at us" Tae whisper yelled but JK just shook his head unconsciously...so Tae slowly leaned towards his ear and....

"The song is over Mr. Jeon please leave me" Tae whispered with a slight hint of sensuality in his tone, his lips touching the earlobe which made JK to immediately look up at him but the grip on his waist still not loosened.