51. 🔞

Me as a reader :- WoW Look which TK Hoe is finally back...koi fool barsao, mala pehnao, taliyan bjao is maharani chudail ke lie ◕⁠‿⁠◕
.
.

Again a pathetic try of author to write cringe....feel free to curse as yk I am not fan of much fake sweet talks 🔞🔞

Tae groaned in his sleep and turned his face towards another side to get more comfort but not getting any he slowly opened his eyes. Rubbing his eyes he looked towards the window only to see the darkness lurking outside causing him to frown.

He turned his gaze towards the wall opposite to the window where the blue neon light with numbers 4:00 a.m was glowing in the darkness of the room.....then he looked down to find his husband nuzzling in his chest with his hands completely trapping his whole body under him.

Pecking his bunny's forehead Taehyung tried to move away but winced loudly when he felt his bottom burning, he immediately moved the duvet to see his husband's cock still buried deep inside in him causing him to sigh and fell back on the mattress.

After some minutes of relaxing he slowly moved and pulled the monster out of him earning a whine from his sleepy bunny who thrusted his hip forward to feel the heat around him again causing him to shake his head with a smile.

Tae somehow got out of the muscle bunny's grip and again winced when he felt pain downwards, he slowly walked upto the bathroom and then to his closet to take a robe from the wardrobe. Not feeling any more sleepy he went towards balcony slightly limping.

Inside the room the baby Mafia whined fisting the pillow thinking of his fav treat but when he didn't feel the softness and heat of his wifey's smooth skin, he opened his left eye only to whine again when he found the bed beside him empty.

He looked around the room and saw his wifey standing in the balcony hugging his body when the cold breeze of night pass through the trees waking up it's leaves as well.

Taehyung was enjoying the sweetness and loneliness of the beautiful night when a large grey duvet wrapped him from front with a big buff body hugging him from behind causing him to smile and tilt his neck aside knowing a whining baby will be nuzzling it it soon.

"You again left me alone" A pouty Mafia King complaint untying the knot of Tae's robe before completely sliding it from the younger's body. He then sighed hugging his wifey's naked body closer with his right hand instantly finding it's way to his most priced possesion....his strawberries.

"You're naked" Tae shyly whispered when he felt a hard bare muscle poking his booty that readers can only see from far *smirk*

"Mhm dun want clothes" Jungkook sighed pressing his middle finger in younger's navel who sucked his tummy by taking a deep breath....the couple was enjoying each other's company by embracing in each other's warmth in a peaceful silence.

"So..... reading articles huh?" Tae teased and grinned when Jungkook whined hiding his face into his neck more.

"I didn't want to disappoint you" The Mafia King pouted causing his wifey to coo at this bambi bunny while the ravenette's hands continuously squeezing and massaging his soft boobs.

"Aww you're so cute for my health baby" Tae chuckled biting his earlobe lightly and started to trace his husband's veiny tattooed arm with his fingertips.

"I am sorry" Suddenly the older whispered causing Taehyung to open his eyes and tilt his neck to his right to see his pouty husband nuzzling his nose into his jaw.

"Wae?" Tae asked caressing the raven locks of the ravenette who shook his head again nuzzling his face into his neck.

"You fired employees again?"