6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)

Jeon's Mansion

Namjoon was sitting in living room and Jin was preparing dinner in the kitchen....that's when they heard loud car horn from outside, due to the too loud horn Jimin, Yoongi and Momo also come downstairs in living room....Everyone gathered there and JK come inside, he sat on one of the couch...they all looked at him waiting for him to say something. After some seconds Hobi also entered the mansion and saw everyone looking at JK with questioning eyes.

He clear his throat, everyone turns to him and he said....

"There is a intruder in south side basements".

Everyone looks at him with wide eyes, he continues.....

"He was sent by the Paris mafias - The Sorpions". Everyone looks at each other, why paris mafias sent there man to their base.

"They want to have some deal with JK, so he was their messanger" Hobi replied sensing their confusion. They all now looks at JK for response including Hobi.

"Joon hyung will contact them" JK said and left to his room upstairs without sparing them a glance. Everyone now looks at Namjoon he just nod his head.

Time skip ~ later that day....

JK was working in his office when he hear a knock...

"Come in" he said and Namjoon enters, he sit in front of him.

"Jungkook they have a deal for you...they want your help to overcome the mafia king of paris and handel the power to them in return they will help you to expand your both mafia and company businesses in Paris" Namjoon said...

"What do you think" JK asked, yes he is the King but he never take this type of big decision without Namjoon's advise...cuz he remembers his mother's word 'experience will always come before power my boy'.

"It's not that bad but remember your mother's only wish and words" Namjoon said and left with small smile.

Jungkook sat there and smirked understanding Namjoon's word.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"You know weekend is coming just in two days" Lu Han said to Taehyung.

"I know" Tae sighed.

"So what about some shopping tomorrow?" Lu Han asked excitement in his eyes.

Tae chuckled at his friend's behaviour and nod his head and continue to prepare the coffee for the next order.

Time skip to next day ~

"Taeeee we are getting late" Lu Han whined and start pulling Tae's shirt from behind... Taehyung turns toward him.

"Ok! I am done, lets go" Taehyung said closing his laptop.

Shopping Mall ~

They were shopping peacefully but Lu Han was now confused in between two shirts...he pout and looks at Taehyung who shake his head smiling and take the grey shirt away from him and held a blue shirt in his front then turns him around to face the mirror. Lu Han's smiles and look through mirror at Taehyung who gives him a thumbs up with his boxy smile.

They were going to eating area when they heard a loud gun shot... their eyes grew big and start running towards the exit but then Taehyung heard someone saying..

"The Scorpions Mafia is here serching for someone" Taehyung stop dead in track and held Lu Han's hand and pull him in a shop near by. Lu Han looks at him confused but nevertheless follow him. Taehyung hide themselves behind the counter of the shop.

"What happened Tae, why you took us here?" Lu Han asked.

"Nothing, i heard that this Mafia gang is quite dangerous...its better to not in come their sight" Taehyung said not looking him in eyes but Lu Han just nooded believing his friend.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

                Jeon's Mansion

Everyone is now eating their dinner peacefully with Jimin and Momo bickering....

"I told you that man was flirting with the woman by saying cheesy lines to her only to get her in his pents...old fag!" Jimin said with a scoff...

"He was not flirting.... she was his wife Bitch!!!" Momo said glaring at him.

"Oops!!" Jimin said biting his tongue a little and start eating like nothing happened.

Everyone just shook their head but Namjoon spoke...

"I think you need to go Paris for the deal JK and that might take at least a month or more there". Everyone looks at him and then at Jungkook.

"Ok, you, Jin Hyung and Momo will come with me...Hobi, Yoongi and Jimin Hyung will handle here" JK said with taking his last bite and looks up while wiping his mouth with tissue.

"Any objections or something" he asked them only to know if there is any problem. They all shook their heads....he nod his head and stand up leaving them but stop in mid track and said without turning...

"We are leaving day after tomorrow" and left to his room.

"Did he said yes to the deal?" Hobi asked. Namjoon nooded his head.

"What's his plan anyway...is this deal really big?" This time Yoongi asked. Everyone now looks at Namjoon with curiosity who just smiles to himself and said....

"We never know, what JK thinks" he finished. They all nod agreeing with him and went to beds with good nights.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Day after tomorrow ~

"Sir we are ready to land" a air hostess announced.

After some time JK come out from his private jet and inhale the fresh air taking a deep breath, other three also follow him behind.

Soon they reached to his private villa in Paris, their luggage already settled in their rooms.

After rest they all come to dining table for dinner when Momo speak...

"The meeting with them is tomorrow evening at the club". JK just nod his head and they all continue their dinner.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"I am so excited for the party tomorrow" Taehyung read Alex's message in group chat and smiles, then drifts to dreamland.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So how's it?
Hope you likes it...(970 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
- Alien