23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)

Back to the party ~

"Are you really happy with this Tae?" Lu Han asked concerned and Taehyung smiled at his friend seeing worry for him in his eyes.

"We can't say i am happy but it's better then those creepy looks right?" Tae said with a hint of tease.

" *Chuckle* i know i know but i really think he is good then that chicken shit who was showing you as some show piece to everyone" Lu Han said pointing at Yang Hwan who was standing at his place looking pale.

"But tell me you are not doing all this under pressure right....look if you are under any kind of pressure then we'll run off ok, I'll help you in any way if this relation is against your choice yeah??" Lu Han said taking Tae's hands in his who was smiling at him warmly.

" *Chuckle* i know you will help me but trust me it's my own decision hannie no one is pressuring me" Taehyung said.

"I kn-" but Lu Han was cutted off by Mr. Kim....

"So for the engagement ceremony please come to this side" Mr. Kim announced pointing to the left side of the hall where big royal blue curtains slide upwards revealing a amaJin view it look like an another world as the party theme before was dark (if you remember from the previous picture) causing some people to gasp loudly.

 Kim announced pointing to the left side of the hall where big royal blue curtains slide upwards revealing a amaJin view it look like an another world as the party theme before was dark (if you remember from the previous picture) causing some peop...

"Woah it's beautiful" Lu Han said mesmerized by the view in front and Tae can't help but nod his head looking around in aww.

JK stood up from his throne to head downstairs, Jakson who was standing beside him as the personal bodyguard of the Mafia King immediately came forward alerting....JK turn towards him...

"No need to follow me today Jackson....just go and enjoy tonight" JK said patting his shoulder before going towards Taehyung who was already looking in his direction.

When Mr. Kim was going to leave the stage Yang Hwan stopped him by grabbing his wrist....

"What's the meaning of all this dad and what is this engagement and shit when i am already Taehyung's fiance" Yang said gritting his teeth hand tightening around the olders wrist.

"First of all stop calling me dad young man as you can see your are no more my future son in law and about fiance i don't remember when you put any engagement ring in my son's finger" Mr. Kim said bitterly with a hint of mocking....removing his wrist from other's grip.

"But you promised me that I'll marry Tae in future and how can you trust this JK who declared himself as our next king and betrayed us by breaking the deal with you to handle the King's throne to you" Yang Hwan whispered yelled.

"Well you also betrayed me many times by showing your back to me in difficult times and about him...then no he doesn't betrayed me because i myself agreed for him being our King" Mr. Kim said before leaving a shocked and angry Yang Hwan there who grit his teeth before leaving for the drinks counter arranged in one side of the party hall where Jackson was already having his drink peacefully.