39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)

JK entered in the company with a clenched jaw and anyone could tell that the devil was out sensing the dark aura around him, sending chills to everyone's spine he passed by.....just when he was going towards the VIP lift....

"Do you think Mr. Jeon is in a relationship?" One of the girl worker whispered to another, their back was facing Jungkook who was going to pass by them.

"I don't think so Rose, don't you see how rude he always is.....I don't believe anyone will ever wants to live their life with an emotionless and cold man like him" Lisa whispered back and this made JK to stop dead in his track.

Wow, fuel in fire....

"And I don't think my company wants some useless workers like you" JK raised his voice causing the both workers to flinch and look back at him horror.

"You are fired" JK yelled before turning to the CEO's personal lift leaving the both ladies sweating and gulping.

Just when JK left inside the lift, the two girls sighed loudly wiping their sweat and turned around only to meet with another tall and masculine man who smiled at them a little.

"Don't worry you are already appointed for a job with higher sallery in JJK airlines.....and thanks for today" the man in black armani suit told causing the both girls to squeal loudly before bowing and leaving.

Namjoon smiled looking at the now closed lift before taking out his phone messaging someone.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

A man in red expensive suit entered the company, his body guards handling the company security guards outside. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes as the man staright turns towards the VIP lift ignoring all the protest of one of the woman from reception.

The lift stopped with a ding sound and the man came out with a smirk on his face but his face turned into a confused one when he saw all the workers of the floor gathering outside the CEO's office looking at something with wide eyes.

He stepped forward only to see the door of Ceo's office open and the CEO himself was breaking and throwing everything inside the office like a beast..... this made the man to gulp a little but he nevertheless composed himself and head towards the office ignoring the crowd who was now looking at him in pure horror.

"Well well well who left the stray dog unchained today" the man in red ended with a tsk catching JK's attention who turned around only to give him a murderous look.

And before the man could process anything he was dragged outside the office with force only to be thrown on the worker's desks damaging the computers and all stuff there.

He looked up with a bleeding nose and forehead only to be dragged again and slam on the wall by a very raging Jungkook who was looking so ready to kill him now.

Oh god how unlucky this man was that he choose this day to show up in front of the devil.....every worker present on the floor thought.

"I told you to never show your filthy face to me Sang" JK growled slamming the man's face again to the wall which terrified the workers to the core as the receptionist immediately dialled Seokjin's number informing him about the situation in between all this.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

As today Jimin was out of town with Yoongi.....so, Jin and Taehyung were preparing lunch.

There was a comfortable silence in the kitchen when suddenly Tae chuckled.

"What happened tae?" Jin asked turning a little.

"You son is cute Eomma" Tae blured out, but immediately widened his eyes and looked downward with a red blushing face.