45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)

Where are you from?....if from India comment your states and find a friend.

As the votes for the 🍓 and🐇 were almost same...so i am gonna use both equally 🙃.
.
.

Taehyung was trying to drag the whining male to get ready but the ravenette was not listening to him making excuses.

"Baby please it's been 4 days you are not going to your office" Tae tried to convince the older who shook his head as no, face buried in his neck.

"I am sweepy" Jungkook mumbled kissing Tae's neck softy who sighed for the nth time today.

"And you are just sleeping from last 4 days and nights....now don't make me repeat myself, just stand up and let's go downstairs" Tae sternly said hoping the Mafia King will be agree but gave up when he feel his husband's hand going inside his shirt...groping his bare chest, it's like Tae forgot to wear any bra when they are together in the room.

"I'll go but five minutes please" JK whispered looking up at Tae with pouty lips and doe eyes knowing his wifey was weak for them.

"No, i know your five minutes very well...just get up already" Tae almost whined at last, trying his best to look away from those innocent looking bambi eyes and that alluring pout on those baby lips.

"Nu i want it" JK mumbled before tearing Tae's shirt and immediately latched on those sore swells as he didn't let Tae breath in past 4 days without latching, touching, groping, sucking on those mounds.

"Sshh Koo please it's hurting baby" Tae hissed pulling his swells away from Mafia King's lips who widened his eyes hearing him.

"I am sorry wifey, please i didn't meant to hurt you i swear" JK mumbled almost at the verge of tears knowing his wifey was hurt because of him.

"Aish Koo don't think like that, it's just sore because of continue sucking and biting yeah....don't be sad my baby hmm" Tae hummed knowing the older is accusing himself who shook his head, hugging Taehyung tightly with his face buried in those soft mounds.

"Now now, how about get ready for work and you can have your boobies after coming back home hmm" Tae asked cupping his face only to see his dramatic husband pouting again.

"Promise?" JK mumbled eyes shining in happiness.

"Yes you bunny promise" Tae chuckled booping their nose together causing his husband to smile widely.

Later everyone started to leave for their respective works as usually after bidding byes to their lovers and today also Tae followed his husband out who was pouting all the time.

"Koo baby please go na, i promised you right" Tae said cupping the Mafia King's cheeks who shook his head looking down.....Tae sighed again and dragged the older to the nearby bench in garden.

He made Jungkook sit and then sat on his husband's lap with legs both sides facing the older who was just looking down whole time.....Tae made the ravenette to look up to see his almost teary eyes breaking his heart....

So he looked around and opened the second button of his shirt and pulled the ravenette closer who nuzzled into his chest seeking for the warmth....Tae was just threading his hair trying his best to relax the older....

"Bunny are you feeling ok now" Tae asked trying to cup JK's face who hugged him more tightly with hands going inside of Tae's shirt....they were sitting calmly when Tae felt the older licking his cleavage peeking through the opened button area.

"Koo stop now, i will be here when you'll be back right" Tae said pulling the older away buttoning up his shirt again causing the Mafia King to glare at the closed button making Tae chuckled.