36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)

The loud voice boomed through the mansion walls startling the two maids but the family members were calm as being a Mafia it doesn't effect them just their body is always on alert to take action quickly.....they recognised the voice and everyone just sighed loudly except Taehyung.

"What a pleasant surprise Yugyeom" Namjoon smiled welcoming him.

"Oh Yugyeom long time man" Yoongi said smiling a little.

"I know I know you all missed me so much and i am also kind enough to bless you guys by my presence so" Yugyeom shrugged, hand going through his own hair smugly.... this cause everyone to chuckle.

"Oh really? Well we are so thankful to you for your kindness sir" Jimin dramatically bowed.

"Yeah yeah i know i know" Yugyeom sassed and finally greeted hugging everyone.

"Oh we were just about to have breakfast come join us" Jin invited him smiling brightly.

"Of course, i am so hungry Jin hyung and it's been ages i eat food made by you....come on come on let's eat" Yugyeom clapped his hands eyeing the delicious food dreamingly again causing everyone to chuckle at his childish behaviour.....just when he was going to server himself Momo spoke.....

"Well can we know how come you really decided to bless us with your presence mister" Momo said with a hint of sarcasm to tease Yugyeom who just playfully rolled his eyes but immediately looked around at dining table to search something or more like someone.

"Well pictures of some cold hearted people with an divine beauty is going viral on social media nowadays" Yugyeom announced looking straight at JK who was just eating his food peacefully and the family also looked at him knowing it very well.

"Oh speaking of that where is-"

"WAIT IS THAT AN ANGEL?" Yugyeom yelled causing everyone to looked at him confused but he was looking at Taehyung who was still standing a little far away from the dining table.

Yugyeom instantly stood up from his place and jogged towards Taehyung speedily......this cause someone to finally look up from his plate just to look at the scene with dark eyes torturing the poor food with fork.

"Oh my lovely an-"

Just when Yugyeom was going to touch Taehyung a hard punch landed on his stomach to make him fell backward on the ground.... everyone stood up from their respective chairs except the only one you already know and looked at the scene with wide eyes.

"Ahh!! Why did you punched me angel?" Yugyeom asked still on floor now holding his stomach looking at Tae who was looking at him confused.

"Who are you?" Tae asked hands resting on both sides of his hips.

"Tae he is like our family and Kook's childhood friend bear" Jin said coming forward to help Yugyeom.

"Why did you punch me" Yugyeom again asked now standing with the help of Hobi who was holding his shoulders to help him in standing.

"Do I know you?"

"No"

"Do you know me?

"No"

"Then why the hell I'll let a stranger touch me" Tae sassed still hands on his hips causing someone to chuckle.

Everyone snapped their head towards the voice in speed of light.....Are you kidding me? Did Jeon Jungkook just chuckled? ChUcKleD? Are you f**king serious?

JK again put his expressionless face after clearing his throat and started eating like nothing happened and everyone just looked at him in disbelief.

"Ohhh my bad"