4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)

Some days later...

JJK Enterprises (image^^)

Time - 2:30 pm....

Meeting Room

"I didn't pay for this shit now, did I?" JK yelled in anger.

They are in metting room along with Hobi, Momo and 3 other office employees. The atmosphere in room starts to change suddenly...the temperature become low and cold...those employees gulps hard by looking at JK also Hobi and Momo shivers inside.

JK throws the vase that was at table on ground and it brokes in million pieces... everyone become scared.

"Get Lost!" JK said in very low and dangerous voice.

The employees doesn't need to be told twice...they ran away from the room as fast as they can. But Hobi and Momo stay there. Hobi steps forward and place his hand on JK's shoulder who was back facing him and breathing heavily.

"Calm down Jungkook" Hobi said in a low voice.

Jungkook ran his hand through his black hair and pock his tongue to his cheek....He turn towards them who take a step back by seeing darkness in his eyes after that JK left the room and went towards elevator. Hobi and Momo immediately follow him, they can't risk to leave him alone in this state they know the consciousness of leaving an Angry JK.
                      ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Jeon's Mansion

JK slams the main door and enter with heavy footsteps and went straight towards his room upstairs. Jin come out from the kitchen wiping his hands on the apron...

"J-" Jin is about say when Momo place her hand on his shoulder, he turns to her and she shakes her head as no. Jin frown at that for two seconds but widened his eyes when it hits him, they hear some voice of broking something from upstairs....he again looks at her with a question in his eyes and Momo nod her head as she understood his question.

"Where is Hobi?" Jin ask her.

"Some call from the south side basements" she said.

Jin sighs heavily and remove his apron fastly then he ran upstairs. He softly knock on JK's bedroom door but got no response, he again knock and again don't get a reply.

"Kook it's me Jin" Jin said with soft voice but again no reply..." I'm coming inside" he said and enters the room but widened his eyes when he see the condition of the room, everything was broken bedsheets were on floor, every vase was broken in million pieces on floor, pillows were torn and scattered in room. Bathroom door is open he enter but Jungkook is not there, the bathroom mirror is also broken. He immediately left the room and run towards the Gym.

 He immediately left the room and run towards the Gym

𝙂𝙔𝙈

He enter slowly and see Jungkook is punching the punching bag with bare hand (no gloves...i don't know what they are) his knuckle are bleeding, sweat is dripping all over his body, he is just in boxers and a vest but he doesn't stop. Jin slowly approch him...

"Kook please stop" Jin said in a low and soft voice. But he didn't stop.

"Kook you are hurting yourself" Jin again said. But no gain he tries again for 4-5 times but...

"Can't you see you are just hurting yourself by doing this" Jin said now by raising his voice.

"I don't have to ask you what should I do or not and who the hell allow you to come here" JK said in angry voice but stops and place his hands on Jin's shoulder who now looks down because JK's raise his voice at him. He takes some deep breaths to cool down and...

"Hyung...you know i never wants you near me when i am angry....i can't control myself and my words. I really don't want to hurt you by saying some bulshit in anger please...you know i don't mean anything when i am angry right?" JK said in low voice. Jin nod his head and...

"But you always hurts yourself by doing this" Jin said and takes JK's hand from his shoulder to his hands.

"Now come with me and don't you dare to say a word" Jin command and make him sit the nearby bench. He then caome with a first-aid box and starts to treat his wounds... that's when JK's phone starts to ring, JK looks at Jin for permission to stand and fetch his phone that is placed at a table near that punching bag. Jin sighs but...

"You sit, i will take it" Jin said and goes to take that phone, he come to him...it was Hobi..he answers it and put it on speaker so that JK don't have to take it in hands. He place the phone on bench and starts treating him again.

"Hello JK" Hobi said from other side.

"Yes Hyung" JK said while looking at the phone as his both hands are now held by Jin.

"Something is up in south side basements" Hobi replies.... nervousness can be sensed in his voice. Both Jin and JK looks at each other...

"What's that Hyung?" JK asked in octave low voice.

"There is - there is a man who don't belong to us in our men and wants to talk to you directly" Hobi replies because he know JK is already angry and this is not a good thing to be happened today.

"I am coming" JK said in a angry voice and cut the call...he then hurriedly stand up and exit Gym.

"Kook your hand- aiish..this is not good" Jin said with a long sigh and exit the Gym also.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So... How's that??
Hope you guys enjoy it..
Plzz tell me if there is any mistake...(970 words)
Plzz vote and comment to let me know how's its going..
Thanxu for reading 🥺
Love you all ❤️
                                                    - Alien