17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)

"Hyungggggg"

A loud scream was heard in Jeon mansion (not jeon villa).

Yoongi, Hobi and every maid or servent rushed to the living room where a little mochi was jumping on the sofas holding his mobile in hands.

"What happened baby? Are you hurt? Is it paining badly? Is it bleeding baby? Why are you screaming? What happened baby? Tell hyung please, you are scaring me baby, speak darling why are you not speaking? Did you hurt somewhere in your mouth ba-" Yoongi bombarded Jimin with questions in worry checking his whole body looking for any injury.

"Offo hyung relax i am completely fine and you are not letting me speak yoonie" Jimin said whining, stoping Yoongi who breath in relief and looked at Hobi and other servants who were standing there worriedly.

After hearing Jimin, Hobi signalled others to leave and went back to their respective works....then he stood beside Yoongi near the couch.

"Then why were you screaming baby?" Yoongi asked lazily as he was napping in his room.

"Ohh it's just Jungkook got a crush on a boy there" Jimin said squealing holding the mobile tightly to his chest in excitement.

"Ohh -" Said Yoongi and Hobi and both fall on sofas to relax but....

"Wait What?" They both yelled in unison immediately standing up.

"Yes hyung our JK fall in love there....Jin hyung just called me" Jimin said giggling after seeing their reactions who were standing there mouth agape.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

On Mission 10 days later~

With the help of some contacts JK got mixed in Paris Mafia King's ('The Dargon') personal bodyguards who always stay with him 24/7. They always stay outdoor if the mafia is staying in his mansion.

It took 10 days to JK to collect every single detail about the mafia like his mansion, his schedule, his basements, his new projects, his trustworthy people, how many people works under him etc. And now he is waiting for the right time to exicute his plan as he is alone on this mission cuz once again he wants to show everyone that he and only he is capable enough for the position he is holding now as the mafia king of S. Korea, he doesn't need any gang, any security or any fu***ng single soul (beside his family ofcourse) to rule over the world.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Paris University ~

"You know our half yearly exams are within a week right?" Tae asked Lu Han who was playing games in mobile. (I don't know whether there is such  kind of exam or not....so, just bear with it)

They are currently in cafeteria as they have a free period so Lu Han dragged Tae saying he is hungry and now he is playing games after having some snacks while Tae is studying preparing for the upcoming exams.

"Yeah i kno-......wait what REALLY?" Lu Han asked over dramatically immediately let go off his mobile now staring at Tae with wide eyes, mouth slightly open and Tae just shook his head sighing at his friend's dramatic behaviour.

"Yeah and you have to study more from any of us as you got admission just some months ago" Tae said and again went to studying while Lu Han was sitting there silently in shock processing his friend's words slowly but....

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT WILL I DO NOW? I'LL GONNA FAIL NOW!" Lu Han yelled now litterly standing on his seat.

"Aish! Just shut up and get down you idiot" Tae whisper yelled pulling his friend downward, looking around as if anyone else was present there or not and sighed in relief when he noticed only both of them were there.