5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)

JK reach to his basement that was in South side of the city...he park his car and enter the building. His mens who were working stop in their track and become horrified...they know if the King himself pay them a visit, there is something really big or dangerous problem coming to their way. No-one dared to step forward...they just stood there, their head low.....that's when the man who was assigned as the incharge of this basement come forward with sweat dripping through his forehead and a handkerchief in his hand removing the sweat every second.

The atmosphere was getting low second by second as JK stand there....his dark aura was sending chills to everyone present there. No one dares to move a little bit. That's when the incharge speak...

"T-this w-way Boss" as he lead him to the room where Hobi and the intruder are. JK eye him darkly and follow the path he told.

When he entered the room, there was a pin drop silence....the room was dark only a dim light was hanging on top of a man with bleeding face who was tied on the chair, Hobi was standing near a table full of torture weapons and other 2 mens were standing another side with guns in their hands, when they see JK entered the room they hung their head low. The incharge quickly brought a chair for JK to sit, JK sit there as a King he is in dark (image^^), the man tied in chair can't see his face due to darkness. JK didn't speak anything. After seeing JK there the man in chair gets scared by the dark vibe coming from JK now, that's when Hobi come forward and speak...

"Just say, why are you here if you are not here for some secret info. or attack?" The man eye JK again and said....

"I was sent here by the Scorpion Mafia from Paris, he tried many ways to reach you but can't....so at last he sent me here to directly deliver you their message".

"Then why you entered as a intruder if your intentions were not wrong?" Hobi asked with a raised eyebrow. JK was sitting there with emotionless face eyeing the man.

"I didn't entered as a intruder, i just doesn't knew your main location or something so that i can reach you directly....i only come to know about your this basement so i entered here....i asked some mens here if they know something about you but all in vain. So i decided to stay here for some time to get a way to reach you....but these fuckers think me as an intruder and tied me here". The man said in a high voice at last.

"Then what's the message you come here for?" Hobi asked again.

"They wants to have some important deal with you, he just told me to inform you to call him when i meet you. There is a envelope in my pocket you can contact them from here". The man said eyeing his right pocket of the pants. Hobi signal one of his man standing aside, a man come forward and take out the envelope and hand it to him.

Hobi checked that and give a nod to JK. JK stands up fix his coat, give a small nod to Hobi and exit the room. Hobi signalled his two mens and said...

"We will see if you are saying truth or not, till then you will be tie here under my mens observation"..Then he also left and follow JK to mansion.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"I am so excited for my first day" Lu Han said in a cheerful voice with a big smile when he and Tae enters the Uni. Tae also smiles to him and lead their way to the lockers and there he see three monkeys (a.k.a his fake friends), he wish them a good morning and take out some books from his locker.

"Are they your friends?" LU Han asked in a low voice after seeing the fake smile they three passed Taehyung while entering their first class.

"You can say that may be" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders with a small smile. They enter the classroom and Taehyung made his way to the last empty row to the window side desk. Lu Han follows him and sit next to him, Taehyung looks at him surprised cuz no-one ever sits with him if they are new or not.

"You don't have to sit with me because i lead you the way...you can sit anywhere, i really don't mind" Taehyung said with a small smile. Lu Han's smile drop after hearing this...

"But you are my friend, why would i sit anywhere and not with you... Don't you want me to sit with you?" Lu Han asked with a frown.

"No - No it's not that... actually no one sits with me genuinely, they just come to me when they have some work like notes or something" Taehyung replies immediately with his hand waving as No. Lu Han sensed that Taehyung has no friends.

"No problem, now you have me and I have you....we don't need any mean friends" Lu Han said with a big smile. Taehyung nod with a small smile not believing his words because he saw many real faces of his fake friends.

Time skip ~

They both were enjoying their lunch in cafeteria when his fake friends come to them and asked about Lu Han. He introduced them as his new friend, they just nod not really minding Taehyung's friend. Then they plans to join Lu Han to their weekend party for which Lu Han got very exited.

Taehyung and Lu Han continues their lectures for rest of the day and goes to cafe together with laughing and making fun of others whole day. Taehyung looks at Lu Han who was laughing with holding his stomach and think may be he get a real friend this time and smiles.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So how's that??
Hope you guys enjoy it.
Plzz vote and comment to let me know how's it going....

Plzz tell me if there is any mistake....(1040 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

                                               - Alien