41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)

Tae was playing with Jungkook's hair as he was not sleepy anymore when JK suddenly looked up from his chest scaring him....

"What the-" Tae gasped but chuckled turning the lights on and he saw the Mafia King looking at him with hooded eyes, pouty lips and red cheeks and ears due to the effect of drugs.

"Who are you?" JK mumbled tilting his neck pouting more.

"I don't know" Tae played along cooing and squealing internally as he was really suppressing his urge to bite this cute baby looking muscle man.

"Don't know? Are you lost?" JK asked getting more closer to Tae's face.

"Wait you are looking like my wifey" JK gasped dramatically putting his left palm on his mouth causing Tae to chuckle again.

"What if i say i am your wifey" Tae said biting his bottom lip and wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck who frowned a little.

"But you sai-.........Ohh *gasp* why you have so many mosquito bites here? Bad mosquito bad bad mosquito" Jungkook frowned pouting while touching Tae's neck which was almost purple as it was fully covered with hickeys and bite marks the Mafia King caused early at night.

"Well that mosquito was cute looking though" Tae teased pulling Jungkook more closer who now looked at him with pout.

"But you said you are my wifey" JK whined buring his face in Tae's neck who cooed at his pouty baby.

"So i am" Tae said shrugging.

"Then why are you saying that mosquito was cute? I am cute, you are mine" JK complained looking up at Taehyung who pecked his lips but laughed when he saw how dramatically the Mafia King widened his eyes looking sooo much cute.

Tae can't help but pecked his lips again but smiled when Jungkook hovered above him pulling him into a kiss......JK sucked on Tae's lips hard roaming his hands all over Tae's body but suddenly he pulled out and Taehyung looked at him breathing heavily.

"Wh-what happened?" Tae asked seeing the older frowning.

"Why are you wearing clothes when i am not?" JK asked tilting his neck looking between Tae's clothed and his own naked upper body.

"And why you don't have clothes on when i have?" Tae asked back teasing his baby mafia.

"Huh? Coz I can't sleep with my clothes on" JK innocently replied not knowing what effect this new info caused on his wifey.....and Taehyung got lost into his thoughts thinking how the older never removed his clothes every night he was with him. 

*Ahem* ....And we are ignoring how our oh so innocent baby mafia was opening his wifey's shirt buttons sneakily.

Tae came out of his thoughts only to blush hard when the Mafia King placed his both palm over his soft swells startling him and he looked down to see half of his shirt buttons opened then he looked up and saw how the older was looking at his boobs in awe.

After good five minutes of staring Jungkook came out of his la~la land and placed his right palm over his own chest frowning.

"Why I am not soft like you?" Jungkook pouted squeezing his own and Tae's chest at once causing Taehyung to breath sharply.

Feeling those soft mounds Jungkook can't help but again squeezed Tae's boob smiling widely showing his bunny teeths and looked at Taehyung only to see the younger was also looking back at him blushing.

Tae bit his bottom lip when the Mafia King placed his head over his boobs squeezing it every now and then giggling and smiling all himself.....soon he fell asleep due to the effect of drugs leaving a all red blushing and chuckling Taehyung who caressed his hairs after covering them with blanket.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×