31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)

💥 Guys! Guys! Some of you will find upcoming topic a little bit sensitive....so don't read if you find it uncomfortable...just don't do your shit in my comment section.... Remember my story is not normal like others....i already warned you baby be careful 💥

Jungkook was still standing at his place confused thinking he saw something red on Tae's back but didn't knew what was that just then Namjoon shook him and told him to join them for bbq.

In Namjin's room Jin looked at Taehyung confused as why the hell other was standing there with his head low?....he slowly made his way towards Taehyung and stood in front of him but saw something that cause him to frown....

"Remove your shirt" Jin said and Tae looked at him with wide eyes covering his chest with his hands (I laughed so loud at this).

"Aish don't overthink you idiot i just want to confirm something....so remove your shirt" Jin said folding his hands to his chest but Taehyung looked at him confused....

"What? Why are you looking at me like that don't forget i am also a bottom like you.....just remove it fast" Jin said shaking his head and Taehyung hesitate at first but then remove his shirt looking downward with pink cheeks as he was not a fan of showing his body to someone.

But immediately looked upward when he heard a loud gasp from Jin who widened his eyes looking at his chest area so he immediately coverd his chest with the towel.

"Wh-what happened?" Tae asked not knowing why the other gasped out loud.

"Why are you wearing a sports bra and upon it this much tight Taehyung?" Jin asked looking at Tae's shoulder area as the bra was so much tight that it even cause red marks on Tae's shoulder....
(Ok so I don't know about you guys but i myself am really uncomfortable in wearing sports bra under my shirts/tops....i mean i can wear it freely but not under the clothes so *shrug*)

"Huh?" Tae blurred in confusion.

"Aish why are you not wearing a normal or loose bra Taebaby....look it caused red marks on your body" Jin said with a worried face and Tae looked at him blinking his eyes.

"What? Just tell me why so tight?" Jin asked again and Tae come back to his senses....

"It's nothing Eomma leave it" Tae said sighing and went to pick up his shirt from bed and made his way towards door after wearing it  but Jin stopped him by holding his hand and made him sit on the bed.

"You trust me right?" Jin asked cupping Tae's face who nodded his head.

"So please tell me bear you are hurting yourself like this" Jin said and Taehyung looked down to his lap.

"You see Eomma at Paris i never saw any boy with boobs so i was kinda uncomfortable with showing my body to them freely....yes there were boys who cross-dress but they didn't have too much faminine body like me, i also cross dressed sometimes but it was so rare so i mostly used to wear this and baggy clothes to hide myself" Tae mumbled still looking downward....

"Ohh baby but why are you wearing this here? Are you somehow disappointed in yourself Tae?" Jin asked slowly as this kind of topic are really sensitive sometimes.

"No no Eomma i am thankful to god for giving me such blessings but you see i-i just had no one to teach me t-these kind of things" Tae mumbled with tears in his eyes, he really missed his mom sometimes....Jin looked at him in worry and pulled him into a hug who started crying in the hug.

After sometime of crying Jin wiped his tears cupping his face and made him drink some water.....

"I am also like your Eomma right?" Jin asked and Tae nodded his head.