32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)

Everyone was having their breakfast peacefully with Taehyung sitting between Jimin and Momo giggling when Namjoon spoke....

"Oh we have to attend a party tomorrow morning, so ladies please complete your shopping and all today itself" Namjoon announced knowing very well how much time they take to get ready.

"Oh really? that's great we were actually planning to go shopping today" Jin told them causing the bottom trio to squeal loudly...

"And you guys already know that your suits will also be decided by us right?" Jin asked to the tops who nodded their heads except JK who was just having his breakfast not bothered by anything which Jin noticed....

"Yeah yeah we know, it's actually the dress you will buy will decide our matching suits" Hobi said chuckling causing the others to chuckle also.

"And Mr. Jeon about you?" Jin said gaining JK's attention who looked at Jin, he didn't know why but the word 'Mr. Jeon' from Tae was way more different than how it feel from Jin's mouth.

"Your suit will be also decided by Taehyung this time" Jin announced smirking at himself causing Tae's eyes to widened and JK stare at Tae with his usual blank face before nodding his head but deep inside he felt something in his stomach after knowing this time Tae will decide his suit.

Later when everyone was leaving for their respective works JK saw everyone got busy with their partners for their goodbye kisses and Namjoon giving his credit card to Jin who kissed his cheek in return so he also started to search for Tae who was busy in helping maids in kitchen....the two maids immediately left the kitchen when they saw Jungkook standing on the doorway causing Tae to frown and looked behind but his heart again started beating fast when he saw his fiance standing on the doorway.

JK slowly come towards Taehyung who was standing near the kitchen counter facing him.....then Jungkook just pulled his black card and put his hand forward for Taehyung who first looked at the card and then at JK confused.

"What?" Tae asked in confusion.

"Take it" JK said in a monotonous tone.

"Why?" Tae asked.

" You are going for shopping today" JK said thinking why can't the other just take this card like Jin who even kissed Namjoon's cheek in return.... (Me :- ooh so our mafia king wants a kiss too hm hm....
JK :- Shut the fuck up and leave before i kill you)

"So?" Tae asked confused.

"So you need it to buy things right?" JK said as he was already getting irritate coz this much talking in daytime is not his thing (yeah yeah as he is not the one who always blabber about his day at night to his sleepy fiance) like why can't the other just take it (oops anger issue)

"I have my own money so I don't need yours" Tae scoffed rolling his eyes hands folded on his chest but it triggered JK as someone is saying no to him, so he slowly made his way towards Taehyung and stood close to him, really close that his breath hitting the other's face...

Tae was just standing there with eyes widened and his hands holding the counter top for support....JK slowly leaned towards Tae's ear...

"Just take it before i loose my patience Taehyung" JK whispered slowly in Tae's ear who gulped internally but didn't show it on his face and lightly pushed JK away.

"I told you I don't need your money for myself...i have my own" Tae said and turned around to continue arranging the washed dishes....but it irritated JK more as Tae was not looking him while talking, he doesn't know why but he needs Tae's attention only for himself when he is talking to him....so he again leaned to Tae's body nearly pressing his bottom area to Tae's who again widened his eyes feeling hot breath hitting his neck area.