15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)

^ Thanx a lot guys it's really mean a lot to me... Love you all ❤️.

Next day ~
No-one's pov

Tae and Lu Han comes to cafe after their uni classes and today Tae was handling the counter again, that's when the cafe's door opened and a man in black gucci suit enters with all glory and the strong aura coming from him attracted many people's attention but he just ignored them and sat at the table just in front of the counter.

When Tae was about to turn to the coffee machine opposite side to the counter he saw the man sitting in front of him....he raised an brow at the man who was looking (or i say staring) at him as he recognised him cuz he didn't wear the mask today but the man in front of him just smirked when thier eyes meet. Tae looked at him suspicious as he couldn't understand why the other was in cafe but then he just shrugged and turned around to the coffee machine.

JK was just staring at Tae like he is the last person in the world but when Tae looked at him with a raised brow he was amused as he didn't expect this much confidence from the other after his short confession but then he smirked after remembering the reason he was here.

JK ordered a black coffee and just started at Tae who was working behind the counter and to be honest Tae was little bothered today cuz he also didn't expect the older to appear after the car incident and the stare he was getting from the older didn't seemed well to him but then he again immersed in his work and forgot about the other.....then he hear some chaos from outside when he was in the kitchen for some orders.....

"S-sir i am r-really sorry, i didn't mean it....i am so s-sorry sir" the waiter apologized to the man in front of him.

"Look i-"

"N-no sir i-i know it's completely my mistake, i am really sorry sir" the waiter again apologized to the man cutting the other's sentence and now wiping his coat with a tissue now.

"Look its comple-"

"What's happening here" they both turned to the new voice.

"I-i accidentally spilled the coffee on him Taehyung" the waiter replied to man who just interrupt them.

"Well seems like you really have a special power to create chaos in our cafe every time money man" Tae said to the man whose suit was ruined due to the coffee but JK just smirked internally.

"I'll handle this you go and continue your work" Tae said to the waiter who nodded his head and went away after bowing and saying sorry again.

"Now....look money man it's really our fault and i sincerely apologise to you on behalf of our team and the guy who caused this once again" Tae said bowing a little as he understood that it's completely their own fault.
But JK didn't say anything as he was once again amused becoz of the sweet voice Tae used to talk to him thus time.

"Look if you are not satisfied then I'll pay for your loss" Tae said after not getting any answer or reaction from the other when he apologized.
Now JK smirked a little.

"Really! You'll pay for this" JK asked in his deep voice and Tae was stunned for a second due to the deep voice but nevertheless he nodded his head and....

"Just tell me, how much for your coat" Tae asked taking his phone out from his apron pocket.

"Now now...why do you think money can solve any problem huh?" JK didn't realised but there was a hint of mockness in his voice.
Tae raised a brown at him sensing the other was mocking him clearly.

"What do you mean and what else do you want then?" Tae asked confused.

"Dinner" JK replied smirking at other.

"Huh?" Tae asked confused.

"I want you to have a dinner night with me" JK said straightly.
Remember he don't have any kind of expression on his face during the whole conversation.

"Ohh! And what made you think that I'll go on a dinner date with you money man?" Tae asked amusingly and now it's time for JK to raise a brow at him but then he again smirked and....

"I never said that it is a date beautiful" JK said still smirking.
Tae widened his eyes at the situation.

"But if you wanna call it a date then i really don't have any problem" JK said smirking.

"Just shut up and tell me the price of your suit" Tae said now red in embarrassment and JK chuckled a litty a very very little at this and...

"I just told you the price beautiful or you don't have any intentions to pay huh?" JK said challenging the other now.

"Ohh please shut your drama and tell me the real price of this suit otherwise you are free to leave money man" Tae said now irritating a little due to others behaviour.

"Ok I'll leave but I don't think the cafe owner wants any bad reviews about thier cafe from the outside world now, do they?" JK said sensing his trick is working to irritate the other.

"What do mean by that and what will you do if a don't accept your offer huh?" Tae asked confused and more irritated this time.

"Well you clearly underestimate me as a comman man didn't you beautiful but i may repeat again....i am nowhere to be near a common person in this world doll" JK said smirking (Don't underestimate the power of a common man minmma *srk style*).

"Oh really and you think that I'll believe in your so called threats huh?" Tae said, hands now folding on chest and glaring at the older now.

"Well you see i am your dad's business partner right? and you yourself said that you know men like me clearly, right beautiful?" JK said trapping the other at his own words now.
And after hearing this Tae started to think deeply...

'He is right i clearly know men like him but he will not do anything bad to the cafe just bcz i refused to his offer right? He can clearly have anyone else beside me.....but what if he take this all at his ego and really do something bad to the cafe afterall it's not grany's fault for this mess now.....and what could get wrong in a simple dinner right? It's not like he asked me to be his boyfriend or something, it's a simple dinner like two person casually eating their food right? I just hope he also meant it by just a dinner' Tae was in his deep thoughts.

"It's clearly a simple dinner beautiful don't think too much and i really don't have my whole day to spend here....you know i am not a common man right" JK said again failed to recognise the mocking in his voice and brought Tae out from his train of thought.

"Fine i accept the deal" Tae said sighing.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Sorry for the inconvenience guys i am just busy with my finals nowadays 😥.
Hope you guys like it 🥺 (1220 words).
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien