25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)

Later everyone enjoyed the party for a long time smiling, giggling and dancing except one and you already know him our one and only Jeon Jungkook who was glaring at Dennis and the little boy was also glaring back at him with same passion looking like a angry puppy.

"It's really late now, i think we should leave" Jin said gaining everyone's attention.

"Yeah it's really late thanx for joining us it was nice meeting you guys" Betty said smiling at him.

"We also enjoyed here a lot thanx for inviting us" Jin said smiling and pulling her in a hug.

"Oh i am sorry i totally forgot, you guys were here to talk something with Tae right?" Betty said gaining Taehyung's attention who was playing with Dennis and due to this a certain someone was burning in anger not liking his Tae giving his attention to someone else who claim himself as his husband.

"Um yeah but don't worry we will talk to him later...it was not something urgent" Jin said looking at JK worriedly knowing very well what the other was feeling right now.

"Granny we are also leaving then it's really late and my packing is still not done" Taehyung said coming towards them.

"Oh speaking of packing we are leaving at 11:30 a.m. tomorrow, please be ready at time Taehyung" Jin said smiling which Tae returned nodding his head.

"Hannie come we are leaving" Tae called Lu Han who was playing with Dennis still not knowing what impacts are these nicknames and playing is causing on certain someone.

"Why don't you guys come with us we will drop you yeah?" Jin suddenly asked making Taehyung look at him surprised.

"No no it's fi-"

"Ofcourse ofcourse Taehyung will love to go with his hubby" Betty said teasingly causing Taehyung to chok at nothing.

"That's good then, come we are already late" Jin said already dragging Taehyung with him following by Lu Han and a very pissed Jungkook.

Jin made Tae to sit beside Jungkook at passenger seat and the whole ride was comfortably silent but the tension between two fiances was very awkward.

After dropping Lu Han they went to drop Taehyung....and after arriving in front of his building Tae went outside after saying goodnight to Jin only....and Jin was smart enough to feel the tension between them. When Taehyung was going towards his appartment building Jin stopped him....

"Tae wait" Jin yelled still sitting in the car which made Taehyung stop in his track and turned around to look at them confused....the Jin looked at JK who was just staring at Taehyung.

"What are you staring at kook go and say goodnight to him properly" Jin said and JK just looked at him blankly.

"What? Don't give me that look, go otherwise don't forget the kitchen work is still under me and i am sure you don't want to eat only salads for a whole week right?" Jin said smirking and relaxing on his seat calmly.

JK groaned and went outside huffing hearing Jin yelling 'dont forget to give him a goodbye hug'....he went straight in front of Taehyung who looked at him confused.

"I- i" JK was internally cursing every alive creature on this earth.

"You?" Tae asked amused by seeing the great mafia king shuttering.

'fuck it' JK mumbled under his breath and suddenly pulled Taehyung into a hug who was shocked.

"Goodnight" JK said his lips touching Tae's earlobe who was too shocked to even react and after taking a long sniff of Tae's scent JK backed away and took big steps towards his car before Tae could even react.