35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)

When Taehyung was going to enter his room after dinner Jin stopped him at the entrance of the room....

"What happened Eomma?" Tae asked to Jin who looked around and....

"Tae i will knock on your door at midnight...so wait for me ok" Jin whispered slowly at which Tae looked at him confused.

"Huh? But why Eomma?" Tae asked to which Jin sigh and place his hands on Tae's shoulder.

"Just do what i say Tae and come outside when I'll knock ok?" Jin slowly said looking around to which Tae just nodded his head confused but then he realised something.

"E-Eomma i c-can't" Tae whispered looking down biting his lips which caused Jin to look at him with raised brows.

"Why bear?" Jin asked but Tae was still looking downward 'oh how can i tell Eomma that his precious son daily come to sleep with me at midnight.....Aish it's sounds so wrong like he always come to have sex with me, ahhhhh what i am thinking' Jin shook him a little causing him to come out of his thoughts.

"N-nothig Eomma I'll come don't worry" Tae said smiling after seeing Jin giving him a suspicious look who now nod his head smiling and leave after kissing his head saying good night.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"Aah! What will i do if Eomma saw him in my room at night?...Should i tell Eomma?" Tae groaned rubbing his face with his hands as he was laying on his bed ready to sleep but his mind was not letting him sleep....after some debate he slept saying he'll handle it later as he was sleepy now....

Around 1 a.m. Tae heard a knock on his door causing him to woke up but he frowned when he found bed beside him empty as he was expecting the Mafia King beside him by now but he shrugged it off when there was again a knock on his door....so he slowly got off from and bed and opened the door to see Jin standing there with a small smile.

"Come with me" Jin said and dragged Tae towards the stairs making Tae confused but nevertheless he followed the elder, when they reached at the first floor....

"Now be quite" Jin warned him placing a finger on his lips causing Tae to also follow his actions, placing a finger on his own lips.

They carefully tiptoed downstairs without making any noise but Tae got more confused when Jin dragged him towards the kitchen....but soon his eyes widened at the scene in front of him.....

As the most feared man of the whole country, the most emotionless man he saw in his whole life, The Great Mafia King of S. Korea and Paris was sitting on kitchen island, legs crossed and he was pouting? *Gasp* Jeon Jungkook was pOuTiNg?.....wait a minute!! Is that bnana milk? Dang!! He was looking at almost 20 cartons of banana milk that were placed in front of him with a cute little pout on his cherry lips and not to mention he was looking just a little baby in those oversized clothes....

Taehyung was shocked would be an understatement, bro it was like his own life seems a joke to him now....like wtf man!!!

Tae came out of his thoughts when Jin pulled him away from the kitchen window dragging him into the living room.....Jin smiled looking at the shocked expression on Tae's face....

"Don't be so shocked Taebear, there is many more you need to find out in future" Jin said sitting on the couch followed by a confused Taehyung.

"What do you mean Eomma?" Tae asked but Jin just smiled at him taking his both hands into his own, now completely facing Tae.

"Nothing, but you saw him now right?" Jin asked smoothly changing the topic and Tae nodded his head again thinking about the pouting baby he just saw now.