37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)

Next day Jungkook announced that Yugyeom will be accompanying them at office saying they need to talk about some business deals....as this poor soul didn't knew that everyone know the real reason that he was not liking the interaction between his dear wifey and his childhood friend.

Now as usual everyone was bidding goodbyes to their lovers with goodbye kisses and Yugyeom was just standing beside JK looking at all of them smiling but then he saw Tae just looking at JK who was busy on his phone....and something clicked in his mind....

"Guys you all are so cute and i feeling too much single now" Yug said loudly catching everyone's attention.

"I also wish someone was here to kiss me *sigh* guess! my bad" Yug dramatically said and secretly signalled Taehyung to play along.

"Aww don't be sad hyung, come on I'll give you a good bye kiss" Tae said more dramatically than Yugyeom and jogged towards him with wide open arms.

He bumped into hard chest and instantly kissed his cheek making a loud smooching noise but then he heard a groaning sound....he opened his eyes only to meet with those onxy eyes who were looking at him with an unreadable expression in them....

"What the- why did you pushed me Jeon?" Yugyeom groaned as he was laying on the floor holding his right elbow and now everyone is looking at JK with wide eyes who was just looking at Taehyung like he is the only person present on the whole earth now.

"Oh my god Hyung....are you ok?" Tae asked leaving Jungkook aside and went to help Yugyeom in getting up as he need to act to ignore him for Yugyeom as per their plan.

"No Tae i think my elbow broke" Yugyeom acted and Tae also started to act along faking his concern and all.....everyone was trying to control their laugh seeing their overacting....

But Tae noticed how JK was blankly looking at the place he was standing before.....actually he was not liking this plan but he had to do all this for their own sake.....before anyone could say something Jungkook left from their without glancing at anyone.

Now everyone is looking at Taehyung who just smiled and give them a nod saying they are doing all this only for him and hyung's pat his head with bottoms pulling him in a group hug....as the family know it's more difficult for Tae than anyone else.

It's never easy to see your loved ones ignoring you right? That's how Tae felt when Jungkook never talked to him in daytime but now they have to make Jungkook feel that so that he can let his emotion out in front of Tae when he is wide awake.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Time skip ~

Jin asked everyone to come early today as they were planning to spend their evening on a beach enjoying the family time there.....now everyone was getting in cars to go to Hobi's private beach villa as they all decided to spend the night there.

Everyone except Yoonmin decided to go in seven seater Land Rover as Yoongi and Jimin were going in Hyundai Palisade with everyone's luggage.....Yoongi was settling the luggage in the car looking.....

Yoongi was settling the luggage in the car looking