8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)

JK's pov ~

I saw a beautiful boy sassily replied to the girl and that really amused me...i look around to see everyone now watching them like enjoying a drama but Mr. Kim had his eyes widened a little, i raised my eyebrow at that but nevertheless shrugged it and again looks at the boy.

Soon some mans in black srounded them with guns, i was going to stand up and reach my gun but saw Mr. Kim and his so called soon to be son in law stood up and went to them....everyone else was shocked due to mans with gun but we sat there calmly and saw the scene unfolding right in front of our eyes....

The beauty in front of us become red in anger after seeing Mr. Kim and the man approaching them and soon he yelled at them i also become surprised for a second but he looks too cute with red ears and nose...wait what cute? no no he is not cute what are you thinking JK i shook my head at my thoughts and again stares at them....

Then the boy glared at Mr. Kim after calling him dad...wait dad? he is Mr. Kim's son and that guys future husband. I feel something in my heart by ignore it and saw the boy dragging a boy maybe his friend or something and went away...then Mr. Kim come to us with a small smile he also looks like he was embarrassed or something but the man with him was fuming in anger maybe because of the insult.

"I am sorry for the inconveniences Mr. JK please ignore it and proceed with the meeting" Mr. Kim said smiling a little. I just nod my head at this.

"So as you say, we have to enter his main Mansion to kill him?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Yes, this is the only way..first you have to enter his gang and after getting a perfect chance you have to kill him" Albert said.

The meeting went on with the planning on entering the gang and so on. We reached to the villa late and straight went to our rooms cuz we had dinner with Mr. Kim.

Jeon's private villa

Namjin's Room

Momo's Room

JK's Room

I straight went to my room and took a cold shower after changing only in my boxers i went to bed and close my eyes to sleep but the sight of the boy from before come in my mind...i immediately open my eyes and stared at the ceiling...i know its never easy for me to sleep immediately after laying on the bed but why that boy come in my mind today? But nevertheless i sleep at last.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Tae's pov ~

"Woah!! What was that?" Lu Han asked immediately after exiting from the club....he was completely in his senses now. I just sighed and looked around to see if there was someone else but to my luck no one was there...

"Just get in the car i will tell you on the way" i said to him he just nod and proceed to walk to his car.

"So you wanna say you always run away from your own father and live far from them but can't leave this country because this is one of your father's condition if you wanna live a peaceful life away from his mafia and all?" Lu Han asked eyes widen at the new information he got about me and gulped a little.

I just nod my head but shake my head when i saw him gulping...this is also a reason I don't want to tell anyone about my family because they will start fearing from me and my family. I just sighed loudly.

"Don't worry, i won't leave you because your family is mafia or something...you are my friend and i don't leave friends because of their family backgrounds or something". Lu Han said smiling at me...i also smiled at him thinking i really got a good friend this time.

"But did anyone else know about this like those three bitches or someone?" He asked again and i just laugh at him shaking my head no, lucky for me they were not present there or i will have a big problem because they really likes to gossip about everyone and this info. will spread like a fire to the whole uni.....he really do hate them because of their fakeness towards me.

Soon we reach to my house and he left after dropping me...i took a deep breath and unlocked my house door. Soon i did my night routine and went to bed drifting to dreamland immediately after closing my eyes, i was really tired because of the drama and all at the club tonight.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So how's that?
Hope you guys enjoy it....(850 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                   - Alien