33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)

"So like everyone know it's a private party of Mr. and Mrs. Chang as it's their 40th anniversary so we are not supposed to take too much security with us" Namjoon said holding Jin's waist gaining all lovers attention who nod their heads.

"Then me and Jin will go with Tae and kook in one car and you four will go in another and their will be only two cars of bodyguards today" Namjoon announced dismissing and everyone head towards their car as planned with JK driving and Tae sitting beside him and in another car Yoongi driving with Jimin beside him.

Later they reached the venue and everyone was just stunned looking at them girls drooling over tops and every man gazing the bottoms with so much lusty eyes, licking their lips.....specially at Taehyung as everyone was confused seeing the unreal beauty standing beside Jeon Jungkook who had his hand wrapped around his waist causing the other (Tae) to feel goosebumps all over his body.......everyone wants to talk to them and to have their attention even if it's for a second but no-one except some really close business partners dared to approach them very well knowing the wrath of the most powerfull and dangerous family of the whole country.

Everyone started to enjoy the party with greetings and after sometime Jimin and Momo dragged their partners to the dance floor when a romantic song was played while Jin and Tae were just looking at them smiling drinking their drinks peacefully that's when Namjoon dragged JK with him to them....

Namjoon put his hand forward for Jin standing in front of him asking for a dance to which Jin blushed and when JK saw this, he also put his hand forward for Taehyung who looked at the hand and then at him with wide eyes and seeing JK trying Jin also smiled but just when he was going to put his hand on Namjoon's hand an another hand was placed on his husband's hand causing him to frown and when he looked upward to see his eyes widened coz that hand belongs to...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ki- opps sorry....Jeon Taehyung,
Who was smiling at them sweetly making them confused but before anyone could say anything he pulled Joon to the dance floor smirking mischievously with just one sentence ringing in his ears 'Never so no to Jeon Jungkook beautiful specially you'

He failed to noticed someone's eyes visibly turned dark with the hand turning into fist which didn't go unnoticed by Jin who frowned in worry and sighed heavily when he saw Tae dancing with Namjoon smiling evilly....so he also offered his hand to JK smiling who was poking his cheek with his tongue still standing there....

Now Namjoon was dancing with Taehyung smirking....

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon asked smiling knowing the mischievous smirk very well.

"What? I just want to dance with my appa, as you are always busy in your office works" Tae shrugged with a so innocent look on his face which Namjoon understand very well.

"Oh really, are you sure you didn't want to tease someone?" Namjoon asked smiling which made Taehyung giggle but Namjoon can see Jin and Kook dancing behind Tae with Jin looking at JK in worry whose eyes never left Taehyung who didn't noticed anything...

"Well as much as i like to dance with you, sorry but i have do this bear" Namjoon said to which Tae looked at him confused but before he could speak he was twirled around just to collide with a hard chest....and when he looked up he meet dark eyes who were staring at him intensely causing his to gulp a little....