13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)

No-one's pov ~

JK freez at driving seat (image^)  for two seconds but then composed himself and clear his throat...

"Actually i didn't mean it that day, first i didn't saw the little girl and second i was in really hurry" JK said but 'why the hell i am explaining him bcz it never matters me what others think about me....but I can't let him misunderstood me and think bad about me, maybe eomma was right, do i really like him?' JK was lost in his thoughts staring at Tae but Tae cleared his throat and brought him out of his thoughts....

"If you had told me this at that day or any other time i would have surely believed you" Tae said with scoff, JK frowned at this.

"What do you mean? You think i am making an excuse?" JK said glancing at Tae and looked straight again driving.

"Ooh please you don't have to pretend to be nice in front of me ok, i know very well men like you" Tae said turning towards window and start looking outside.

"What do you mean by men like me" JK said gritting his teeth because he is not liking the attitude Tae is talking him with.

"You works with my dad right and i know people very well who works with my dad" Tae said scoffing, still looking outside.

"You are comparing with me your dad huh?" JK said clenching his jaw and grip getting strong on steering wheel, knuckles turning white.
Tae noticed the change in tone that made him look at JK but he again scoffed and...

"What? Now don't tell me like you are an innocent soul or something ok, i know you guys very well you never care about others and their feelings, you just want money and power.....rich bastards" Tae said mumbling the last part looking outside the window but JK heard that and it make him angry now.

"Don't you dare" JK said now raising his voice and Tae flinched at sudden outburst...

"Huh?" Tae blurred out and looked at JK confused as he stopped the car roadside.

"You think me of someone as low as your dad and his shitty men huh" JK said voice octave low, gritting his teeth now facing Tae. Tae saw his eyes turning dark which made him shiver inside but he then chuckled bitterly at JK and turns again at window.

But JK held his jaw and made Tae look at him now.

"I can clear your dad's existence in mere seconds beautiful....he is nothing in front if me...i am more dangerous and powerful then him, understood?" JK whisper face very close to Tae, lips nearly burising against each other's.

Tae gulped hard and nod fearing the dark aura coming from JK now.
JK noticed fear in his eyes that made something break in his heart, so he let go of Tae and sighed starting the car again but again stopped after five minutes.

"W-what happened?" Tae asked looking at him but JK just points outside still looking straight, Tae looked in the direction he pointed and saw a cafe.

"Ohhhh......Do-do you need a coffee?" Tae asked but JK just shook his head still not looking at him, so he just nod his head and went outside.

JK sighed heavily looking in the direction Tae went and fell backward on his seat closing his eyes....then his talk with Namjoon come to his mind.

"Should I ask him?" JK mumble to himself.

"But now he is scared...aish JK you should control, i really don't want to show him my other side" he again talks to himself.

"Agghh this is so frustrating" he grumbled, hands in his hair now but then he saw Tae coming towards the car so he immediately composed himself and put his emotionless face again.

"Let's go" Tae said sitting inside putting his seatbelt now and JK started the car not even looking at him.

After five minutes of complete awkward silence JK gulped a little and decided to speak thinking he really need to make themselves comfortable at first.

"We are seven members in my family" JK said the first thing comes into his mind. Tae looks at him confused why JK is telling him but decided not to say anything and nod his head.
JK glance towards him and saw him nodding so he decided to continue.

"Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung are married to each other for two years now" JK said and looked at Tae who was also looking at him now, so he again look straight not able to look into his eyes.

"Hobi hyung and momo noona are also in relationship....you know my secretary, the girl at the dinner tonight" Tae again nod his head looking straight now.

"Then my appa, eomma and me at last" JK said glancing at him to see any kind of reaction but Tae had confusion in his eyes why JK is telling him all this out of nowhere after yelling at him but JK didn't understood this as he doesn't know much about emotions.

"Why are you telling me all this?" Tae asked taking the cup of coffee in mouth for another sip.
JK looked at him confused for a second but....

"Cuz my eomma said that i love you" Tae spit his coffee out and choked.......JK hit the breaks immediately.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it....(930 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien