28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)

A man in his fifties was wiping his sweat every minute looking at his wrist watch while impatiently tapping on the glass table in front of him....there was also a couple sitting in front of him with a bitter expression on their faces while a boy in his late twenties was standing beside them in a suit also looking at his wrist watch time to time.....

Left side of the room two boys were standing one with his head low and another was chewing his bubblegum/chewingum rolling his eyes every second with his hands folded oh his chest.....

That's when the door of the room burst open and the couple with the old man stood immediately looking at the man standing at the doorway in pure horror....coz there stood the most handsome and eligible bachelor CEO (well everyone think he is coz his fiance's existence is still a mystery to the world) and the Mafia King of two countries with his usual expressionless face and beside him our most cute and small mochiiiiiii....ahm ok fine i am sorry my mistake.....most cute and sexy killer Min Jimin.

JK slowly made his way towards Taehyung ignoring the dean's greetings and the sweating couple along with their business man son who was looking like his soul left his body but the other boy or may i say their other son was still chewing his gum boringly kicking  the wall but Tae was standing there his head low not looking upward, cursing his great great grandfather's existence because if he was never born, he himself would not have come to this world.

"Why?" JK asked in his usual cold tone standing in front of Taehyung whose head was still low, today he was really scared of JK thinking the other will surely punish him this time for wasting his time and causing scene in university with others.

"Look at me" JK said still looking at him with his hands on his pocket but Taehyung shook his head denying causing JK to poke his cheek with his tongue and Jimin was standing in front of sofas a little far away from them because he knew better not to interfere when JK himself is in role....and everyone else was just standing there with their heads low even the spoiled brat beside Taehyung was also confused looking at his family's head low.....

But he just scoffed looking at JK and Taehyung gaining mafia boss's attention who looked at him with a raised brow then again he looked at Taehyung and place a finger under his chin which made Tae look at him....but Tae gulped when he saw how JK's eyes turned dark and the atmosphere around the room decreased sending chills to everyone's spine including Jimin.....

When JK made Tae to look at him his eyes visibly turned dark after looking at Tae's teary eyes and a hands print oh his left cheek....he slowly raised his hand to touch it but Tae flinched and step backward thinking the other will gonna hit him.

"Who?" JK asked in low but dangerous voice slowly caressing the swollen cheek with his right hand and Tae points to the boy beside him still looking in JK's eyes, after that a loud slap was echoed in the office room causing everyone to look up immediately.....

And the boy beside Taehyung fall on the floor with a loud thud holding his left cheek and eyes widened in horror, he looked up at his family who signalled him to be quite with fear in their eyes but due to the sound Taehyung flinched badly still looking in JK's eyes whose eyes never left his....his bottom lip wobbled and eyes become teary but before he could  burst into a cry JK immediately pulled him to his chest muffling his cries hands securely wrapped around him.....and after good 10 minutes of Taehyung crying tightly hugging JK, his cries died down and JK cupped Tae's face who was hiccuping while sniffing, he slowly wiped his tears with his thumb and kissed Tae's forehead who was so into his cries to notice that. (Remember JK is taller than Tae).

"Don't cry yeah now go to Jimin hyung, I'll handle this" and hearing JK Tae immediately ran to Jimin who was standing behind.....then Jimin made Taehyung lay on the sofas resting Tae's head on his lap who started crying again hugging his tummy tightly......