16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)

Next evening ~

Next day at evening Tae was taking shower to get ready for the dinner as JK told him that he will pick him up in evening.

"Aish i really don't wanna go anywhere....i just wanna sleep or watch my favourite drama....idiot money man" Tae keep whining and cursing JK in every language he know.

Tae didn't make any effort to look beautiful instead he wore the dress which he thought is the most simple and plain in his wordrobe (this is what he thought) but he was looking really beautiful in simple baggy white hoodie and black tight jeans and for undergarments like always a black little tight sports bra and panties (why tights sports bro? You will know soon).

Later JK comes to pick him up in black hugo boss suit looking like a greek god as always, hair parted a little showing his forehead with his face showing no emotions at all.
Tae also comes downstairs but lost while looking at the handsome man in front of him....i mean who will not fall for Jeon Jungkook's handsome bunny face on this damn earth man (ahem ahem enough of my drooling) but Tae soon composed himself and just sat on passenger seat without exchanging any word with JK who was standing there holding passenger's seat door which he opened for Tae as a gentleman he was.

The ride to the restaurant was quite with a awkward silence between them....soon the car stoped in front of a rich elegant restaurant....

'As expected, showing money off' Tae thought looking at the hotel, rolling his eyes and before JK can open the door for him he stepped outside himself.

"Let's go" JK said while waiting for Tae to step forward first (awu such a gentleman) and Tae just start walking without even glancing at him but soon got confused as whole restaurant was empty....there was no-one besides the waiters who was standing in a line to greet them.

"I booked it only for us today" JK said sensing the other's confusion.

"You don't have to do it you know" Tae said now looking at JK who was also looking back at him as both gets busy in starting into eachother's eyes that's when....

"Welcome to 'L'Astrance' sir" they both avert their gazes at voice of the manager who greeted them.
JK just nod his head and Tae bows a little with a small smile on his face.

"This way please" the manager leads them to thier table and JK pulled the chair for Tae who again rolls his eyes.
Soon enough a girl maybe in her twenties approach them....

"May i get your order sir" the girl said eyes never leaving JK who didn't even looked up from the menu he was holding but Tae was quick enough to saw the girl's hearty eyes towards him and he just chuckles at it.

They gave their orders and the girl went away to bring the food, meanwhile...Tae got busy in his phone and JK keep looking at him without blinking but soon his phone got a notification so he pulled out his phone and saw it's a message from Jin....

WWH Eomma

Don't remain silent rock you idiot, just talk to him....otherwise he will think you as a boring old man.

Then JK glanced at Tae who was still busy with his phone so he cleared his throat to get some attention which he finally succeeded in.....Tae just looked at him with a raised brow and....

"So.....tell me about yourself" JK said after a little pause with 'so', really struggling with his words in talking.

"What about me?" Tae asked now putting his phone aside and giving his full attention to JK.

"Anything, your like dislike etc." JK said nervous as hell from inside as he never talks to casually with anyone cuz he only do business talks.

"Ohh! Well if you really are interested then let me know you first that i really don't like eating at this kind of expensive places" Tae said leaning back at his chair comfortabley with hands folded on chest now.