11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)

Namjin freeze at their places cuz it's been almost 7 years that the younger adress Jin like that. They know he only adress them like that only when he wants to talk about his personal life and when he wants to show any kind of emotions other than his anger...but after some seconds Jin come to his senses and immediately put that plate on side table and run to Jungkook and sit on the chair beside the younger.

"Kook w-what happened baby tell e-eomma" Jin said while tears threatens to fall from his eyes. He was so so so happy and emotional at the same time after hearing that single word from the younger's mouth. He slowly holds Jungkook's hand with love.

"I don't know" JK replied slowly looking at their hands. Joon also come closer to them and sat at another side of JK and put his hand at the younger's shoulder gently.
Jin looks at Namjoon with tears in his eyes and Joon smiles a little at him and nods his head.

"Y-you wanna talk about it b-baby" Jin again asked JK, hand shakily reached to the younger's face to cup his left cheek. This made JK to look at Jin now.
He just slowly nod his head looking at Jin and Jin saw confusion in his eyes that made him smile because it's been really long that younger shows any kind of emotion to them.

"Is something bothering you?" Jin asked gently sensing the other's struggle with words to talk.
Jungkook again nod his head.

"Tell us what is it Kook" Namjoon said this time. Jungkook now looks downward again but didn't speak anything.
This make them confuse and Namjin looks at each other, now Jin at the verge of crying.

"There is someone bothering my mind Appa" Jungkook whispers slowly enough to hear both of them still looking downward.
Jin's eyes become wide and Namjoon smiles at the way younger adress him cuz he also missed kook calling him appa.

"Who is it? Is it about work related?" Joon asked him but deep down he know that the other never talks to them like that if it's something work related.
JK shook his head as no.

"Then w-who is about kook?" Jin asked squeezing his hand lightly this made JK to look at their hands

"A boy" Kook again said slowly and looked at Jin.

"He is not leaving my mind and I don't know why is it...i-i don't know eomma, this is so frustrating and i-i am feeling hel-helpless appa I don't know what to do" JK said and looked at Joon at last.

"Is that boy pretty?" Joon asked him smiling a little sensing his problem.
JK nod his head looking down.

"So beautiful" he said.

"Do you like his smile?" Joon again asked now Jin looks at him confused and Jk again nods his head..

"His smile is so pretty appa".

"Do you always wanna see him?"

"I always finds myself sitting in the cafe he works staring at him".

"Do you feel good when you see him?"

"I feel relaxed".

"Did you talk to him anyhow?"

"Once but that was first bad impression appa".

"Do you feel bad when your first impression was bad?"

JK nods his head looking at him confused but Joon smiled at him and Jin was shocked after hearing the younger's answers, now he also guessed the situation.

"Do-do you know what is it appa?" JK asked him with hope in his eyes.
Namjoon nods his head.

"What is it? Why is he not leaving my mind? Am-am i ill? Do i need a doctor? Should we go to hospital? Eomma am i ill eomma?" Kook asked like a child now looking at Jin with little wide eyes.

"Yes you are ill kook but you don't need a doctor for this" Jin said smiling at him and the other looked at him confused.

"What are you saying eomma i need a doctor immediately we can't risk....let me call Momo noona for a doctor" Kook said trying to take his phone from his pocket but Joon held his hand, JK looks at him confused.
Joon held his hand and put it on his heart and...

"Your problem is this...and the only doctor for this is that boy" Namjoon said smiling showing his dimple, Jin also smiled at this but JK was now hella confused.

"What do you mean appa? Do i have a heart disease?, he is not a doctor and i need a real doctor immediately" Kook said trying to get up but Jin made him sit again and....

"You like that boy kook" Jin said smiling at him.
JK looks at him with wide eyes.

"Yes kook, you like that boy" this time Namjoon said.

"What do you mean i like him?" JK looked at them confused.

"It means you like him in a romantic way Jungkook" Jin said.

"What romantic way?" JK asked.

"Like i love Joon kook...but i am not saying you love him baby, love is a more strong and pure emotion, we are saying that you just like him now and if in future you feel more strong emotions than this then it will be called love" Jin said looking at him softly.
JK freeze at his spot looking down but after three minutes he come to his senses and...

"No! I don't love him, i am a mafia and mafia and love are two words that never get along together" JK said standing with a jerk and left from there not giving them time to speak.
Namjin looks at each other and smile but soon Jin burst into tears, Joon come to him and embrace him...

"Joon he is coming back right? H-he is having feelings Joon it's a good sign right? You heard he again called me e-eomma he called you a-appa Joonie , he is having his emotions again. I-i am so happy Joonie you are also happy right?, i-i he-he is fe-" Jin burst into tears again by now Namjoon also had tears in his eyes.

"I am also happy Jinie so so happy" Namjoon said cupping Jin's face wipping his tears and pecking his lips.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So how's it?
Hope you guys enjoy it....(1060 words).
Sorry if its boring 👉🏻👈🏻.
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien