14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)

"W-wh-what?" Tae asked coughing badly and JK was looking at him with a frown debating whether he should confront him by rubbing his back or not but then decided not to touch him.

"Are you ok?" JK asked with a poker face after Tae stoped coughing but inside he was panicking badly when he saw Tae coughing this hard but again he doesn't know how to show his concern.

"Y-yeah i am fine but why did you say that?" Tae asked after taking a deep breath to control his breath due to choking (ahmm due to coffee you innocent people🌚).

"Because i just feel like that" JK said shrugging and Tae looks at him like he has grown horns like wtf man.

"What do you mean you just feel like it....like i mean i-" Tae was out of words now.

"I mean we just don't confess to anyone like this now, do we?" Tae said and JK looked at him confused.

"So what else should I do?" JK asked him in daze but Tae scoffed at him and....

"You are really unbelievable money man" Tae said turning towards window.

"What do you mean?" JK asked him confused glancing him while driving and Tae looked at him.

"We just meet twice money man, first you show me your arrogant attitude by showing your money and now you are just confessing like a kid whose eomma told him" Tae said scoffing but JK gritted his teeth and jaw clenched.

"You wan-"

"We are at my building Mr. Money man....and thanx for the lift" Tae said cutting him and unbuckled his seatbelt but....

"Wait, how do you know my address?" Tae questioned him.

"Your father told me before coming out to the car" JK said gritting his teeth and stopped the car outside the building of Tae's appartment.

"Ohh ok...btw thanx for the lift again" Tae said sarcastically before leaving not even glancing back.
JK saw him leaving with a clenched jaw digging holes in his back and he also left after throwing at death glare to the building Tae went in.

After reaching his appartment Tae straight went for a bath and lay down on his bed after his night routine...

"What a crazy confession i got today....you are really unbelievable money man" Tae said chuckling and drift to dreamland.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

But there was a thick and high tension in Jeon Villa....Jin, Momo and Namjoon were looking at the guy who was punching the punching bag continuosly not even minding to change his expensive armani suit which was drenching in sweat now and then.

"What cause him this angry now joonie?" Jin asked looking at Joon worry in his eyes.

"I don't know jinnie....he just went to drop the boy at home" Joon replied with a frown massaging his temple now.

"Which boy?" Jin asked confused.

"I think he was the boy he told us about before jinnie" Joon said holding Jin with his shoulders and Jin's eye widened at this...

"What? You meet that boy, who is he. How does he looks like, how did you meet him, did you talk to him?" Jin asked in one breath.

"Calm down baby, yes i meet him today he is Mr. Kim's son and no i didn't talk to him but he is surely beautiful jinnie...our kook has a good taste i must say" Joon said chuckling a little.

"Really!! but why is kook so angry now?" Jin asked again frowning.

"I don't know must be something happened through the ride baby" Joon said now hugging Jin from side and Momo looks at them confused as hell.

"Should i go inside?" Jin asked lookin at JK who was looking so angry with eyes red now.

"I don't think its safe now, he is really angry this time... let's just wait for him to calm down, we will talk to him after some time" Joon said and Jin nod his head.

"Now come and sit I don't think he is coming out soon" Joon again said and drag Jin to living room to sit on sofas.

"I just hope he calm down quickly" Jin said sighing and Namjoon hummed laying his head on Jin's lap who start stroking his hairs but then he looked at Momo who was looking at them with so much confusion and Jin chuckled at her.

"What happened Momo, why are you looking at us like this" Jin asked.

"What boy are you saying about and what's with Mr. Kim's son now?" Momo asked.

"Ohh that...ahhh yeah you don't know anything right? let me tell you" Jin said and told about the day when JK talked to them.

"What?" Momo stood up shouting, startling both of them.

"Aiish calm down girl" Jin said holding her hand to made her sit again.....

"JK likes that boy, oh my god like really oh my god" Momo said exited and jumping hand on her mouth.

"Yeah but don't know what made this bunny angry now" Jin said sighing and leaning down to kiss Namjoon's head.

Inside the Gym ~

Sweat was dripping from his body and knuckles turned  red due to blood because of punching again with bare hands but he was not any near to be exhausted. He was punching and glaring at the punching bag thinking about the whole ride and how Tae made fun of his confession in car.

But then his mind went to the first time when he saw Tae sassily replying and insulting to the girl, the boy and that so called boy with his father......and then he stopped while smirking....

"You really challenged me beautiful and now we will see how i make you mine and just mine forever" JK said smirking darkly and left the Gym taking his coat from the table.
                      ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So how's it?
Hope you guys like it....(997 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien