22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)

Flashback continue.....

"So what do you think?" Mr. Kim asked sitting on the chair relaxing with eyes closed.

"About what dad?" Taehyung asked confused still standing.

"About marrying JK" Mr. Kim said now sitting properly.

"Don't tell me you are taking all this serious dad" Taehyung said now sitting beside his father.

"What do you mean Tae, ofcourse i am serious it's about your marriage afterall" Mr. Kim said in a serious tone now.

"But I don't want to marry anyone now dad, i am still a student i have my dreams, i want to do a job in future and live a peaceful life at my own" Taehyung said looking straight in his dad's eyes.

"Why can't you understand Taehyung you have to choose a partner for your future, you can't live alone for whole life now can you?" Mr. Kin said now raising his voice a little and this also made Taehyung annoyed a little....

"And why can't you understand dad it's my life and i can live however the f**k i want, it's not like i am a burden to you and you always pay for my expenses and all...i am a fu**king independent guy and you have no fu**king right to interfere in my life by ch-" Tae yelled frustrated but got cut by a hard slap landed on his right cheek, he looked up to see his dad who was breathing heavily...

"Did you jus-" but got cut off....

"What did you say I don't have any fu**king right to interfere in your life then who have the right to interfere in your so called independent life Kim Taehyung huh? Tell me who have....am i asking too much for you....is it a crime for a father to see his only son living peacefully with their partner before dying huh? Is it a crime for me to assure that my son is in good hands before leaving this damn world huh? Tell me! Tell me independent guy am i doing anything wrong by assuring my son's safety in his future life? Do you have any fu**king idea what will happen to you if i die leaving you alone? Do you even know how the people of my world which you call dirty will come after you to kill you for my property, power and my position as the second most feared mafia of Paris? Tell me where am i wrong young man?" Mr. Kim was now breathing heavily after yelling at Taehyung who was standing there holding his right cheek looking at his dad with guilty eyes.

"Dad i didn't me-" but Mr. Kim show him his hand indicating him to stop....

"I don't want to hear anything, i am giving you two days you hear me? Two days and i want your answer till the night before the party, now you choose who do you want to marry JK or Yang Hwan.... otherwise I'll choose it myself and you have to follow my orders as your father Mr. Independent Kim Taehyung" Mr. Kim said in a serious tone before leaving slamming the door with a loud bang, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung there.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Taehyung was laying on his bed after taking a fresh shower and his night routine, now thinking about his father's words from last 20 minutes.....

" *Sigh* Aghh! This is so frustrating" Tae groaned rubbing his palm over his face and that night he sleep thinking about his dad's words only.

Day before party ~

"Tae what happened why are you so lost from yesterday? Even our exams are over now" Lu Han asked eating his lunch beside Taehyung who was just playing with his food.

" *Sigh* nothing hannie just some random stuff you know" Tae said smiling a little but Lu Han looked at him suspiciously....

"I don't buy your random shit you know" Lu Han said taking last bite of his burger now completely paying attention to his friend.

"Ok you tell me if you have to choose to live with a person whom you know for past 3 to 4 years but that person always gives you creepy looks and vibes or a person whom you just meet 1 to 2 months ago but they never tried anything funny and assure you to give you a respected life in future.....what will you choose?" Tae asked Lu Han at last hoping this will help him a little.....

" *Scoff* obviously the new one" Lu Han said rolling his eyes.

"And why so?" Tae asked frowning.

"Look the first person from 3-4 years always gives you creepy vibes till now then how can you live with a person whose stares always make you uncomfortable even after knowing them for this long man" Lu Han said like stating a fact.

"But how can you trust another one whom you don't even know well" Tae argued.

"But you also said that they never tried anything funny right? Then what's the problem in trying? Ok now let's assume the worst ok... assume that the person turns out a devil or something in future but also think if that person really treat you with respect then? We can't say anything but one thing is for sure that I can't live with a person who looks at me like a creep....i mean just think Tae even their stares make you this uncomfortable then how will their touch effect you......geez no way in hell dude" Lu Han said making a disgusting face and Tae again got lost in his train of thoughts.

"But why are you asking this all of a sudden?" Lu Han said shaking Tae a little.

"Huh? Ohh...umm...its nothing just...um....just a drama i am recently watching you know" Tae lied smoothly not looking his friend in eyes.

"Oh ohk ohk....now come it's almost time for our next class" Lu Han said dragging Tae along who left the food untouched there.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

All the day Taehyung was thinking about his dad's and Lu Han's words....late at night he got call from his father.....

"Hey dad" Tae said still guilty for his outburst earlier and trying not to show his frustration because of confusion all day.

"Yeah son, were you sleeping?" Mr. Kim asked.

"No, just tired you know" Tae replied.

"Had dinner?" Mr. Kim asked

"Yeah and you?" Tae said laying on his ved comfortably now.

"Hmm....you know why I called you right?" Mr. Kim asked in a serious tone.

" *Sigh* yeah i know" Tae replied.

"So what's your decision?" Mr. Kim asked straight coming to the point.

"Dad i know but isn't it too early i mean-" but Mr. Kim cutted him off.

"You know everything very well Taehyung just tell me if you decided anything or leave it to me" Mr. Kim said slightly annoyed and Tae sighed again defeated.

"I know and about my answer.... it's monkey man" Tae said closing his eyes.

"Money man? Who money man?" Mr. Kim asked frowning.

"Ahh dad its..." Then Tae told his father everything about their meetings and little dates.

"Oh...well it's good then" Mr. Kim said smiling.

"Are you sure he is good then Yang Hwan dad?" Tae can't help but asked his dad and on other side a smile made it's way on Mr. Kim face.

"Yeah son trust me you won't regret" Mr Kim said before cutting the call.

End Of Flashback **
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(1250 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien