12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)

Jeon's Mansion

After talking to Namjin JK went to their private bar and start drinking while thinking about Tae and his conversation before with Jin and Namjoon.

Private Bar

After half and hour Namjoon also came and join him. Father son duo drink for 10 minutes then....

"Do i really like him appa?" JK asked eyes on the glass twirling in his hand. Namjoon smiles at this cuz he know that the younger is still confused.

"Do you want to confirm it?" Joon asked politely. JK nod his head.

"You know we still have 10-12 days for your mission to start right?" JK again nod his head.

"Then spend these days with him...ask him to some date or something" Joon said smiling. JK looks up at him with confusion in eyes.

"But why and my first impression was bad appa do you think he will talk to me again?" JK asked looking all cute with big bambi eyes 🥺.

"What if you talk to him nicely this time and explain everything to him...maybe he will also help you" Joon said smiling and pat his shoulder before exiting the bar.

JK sat there alone and start thinking but his thoughts were cut by Momo who just enters the bar.

"JK Mr. Kim on the line, he wants to talk to you personally" Momo said handing the phone to him.

"I will handle it noona, you go and sleep" JK said but Momo on the other hand was shocked cuz JK never talk like this, he always just nod his head and Momo always stand beside him no matter what time it is.

Momo just nod her head and left the bar still in daze and bumps into Jin who was also crossing the bar. Jin turns around and looks at Momo who was looking like she saw a ghost or something.

"What happened to you? Are you ok?" Jin asked.

"Did JK had any accident or something, he was behaving different?" Momo asked looking up at Jin now. But he just smile and...

"Something good is coming" Jin said and left leaving a confused Momo behind but later she also shrugged thinking she needs a really good sleep today.
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"How's you doing JK? Hope all good" Mr. Kim said at the call.

"Cut the crap and come to the point Mr. Kim, I don't have time to waste on it" JK said with poker face and emotionless eyes.

"I really like your attitude JK btw i called to invite you for tomorrow dinner at my place" Mr. Kim said.

"Any special occasion?" JK asked.