53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

Check out my 2nd account for my new book 'Queen's Brat' ^^.... taekook_lyf02

Ignore mistakes plz.
.
.

"Wifey" He called the younger who was sobbing hard with his face hiding in his Mafia husband's chest.

"Love you're scaring me....plzz look at me" JK cupped his face and made Tae to look up only to see the tear stained face of the person for whom he could destroy the whole country in matter of some minutes.

"Who?" His voice dropped octave low, sending chills to his wifey's security who were standing outside the door with their heads low in fear.

"I. Asked. Who?" He again questioned looking straight into the younger's eyes who shook his head and hugged him tight knowing his idiot will surely be seeting on a killing spree without even listening to him.

"Room" Tae whispered and Jeon was fast to pick him up by his thighs wrapping around his waist with his face hiding in Jungkook's neck.

On the way to room he signalled Jin who was looking at Tae worriedly as it was the second time the boy was crying after joining the family and it was definitely a matter of concern. He also knew the rage bubbling up inside his son.

"Wifey" Jungkook called the younger who shook his head and soon the sobbing turned into loud cries as soon as they stepped on the floor their room was situated on.

Jungkook pulled him more closer and entered the room silently. He sat down on the bed with Tae still clinging on him. He patted his back for comfort and kissed his head time to time

"Here drink it" Kook made him drink water after few minutes and wiped his face with his own shirt sleeves.

"Wanna tell me hm" He asked in a whisper and pecked Tae's lips multiple times who captured his lips with his own, pulling him in a long desiring kiss.

Tae sucked on his husband's bottom lip for straight 5 mins while Jungkook let him do whatever he want....soon he tasted the metallic taste on his taste buds but he still didn't pulled away whereas Tae was literally chewing on his lips while closing his eyes.

Later when JK started to feel Tae was lost somewhere else and was not conscious of his actions, he immediately inserted his hand his wifey's top and pinched his waist.....causing Tae to come back.

"I-I'm sorry" Tae panicked seeing the blood but Jungkook instantly pulled him ina hug and assured him he is alright.

"Koo I wanna ask you something" Tae mumbled out looking straight into the older's eyes who nodded his head, fingers going through the younger's soft locks.

"Are you involved in women trafficking?" The sudden question made the Mafia King's hand stop while his brows frowning in together.

"Why all of a sudden love?" He asked leaning forward to peck his wifey's lips once again but got stopped by Tae's finger on his lips who lightly pushed him backwards.

"Just answer me Jungkook" By hearing his full name the ravenette got the seriousness of the situation and immediately shook his head.

"No, aside from any kind of human trafficking we got every illegal activity of whole Korea under us" He explained earning a sigh of relief from the younger who nodded his head and leaned on his husband's shoulder who caressed his back.

"Why? What happened?" Jungkook asked curiously while Tae just shifted more closer to him causing him place his hand on his wifey's hips.

"You know my mom died 5 minutes after giving birth to me" Now this alerted every single cell in the Mafia King's body as it was the first time Tae was talking about his parents specially his mom.