44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)

As i see no-one was actually exited for double update except one or two readers....here i am still updating.

You better appreciate and thanx me for sacrificing my precious sleep for you b!ssh.
.
.
.

Tae looked down only to see the Mafia King wide awake playing with his shirt buttons.

"Baby you need to sleep my love" Tae mumbled causing JK to look up at him.

"But you know I can't" Jungkook said as it's just normal for him not to fall asleep, no matter how tired he was but soon they heard a knock on the door causing Tae to sigh.

"I have to continue the meeting wifey it was really important" JK said getting up wearing his shirt and Tae sighed again before also getting up.

"Please come soon I'll be waiting for you" Tae said fixing the older's tie who leaned down to kiss him  and peck his forehead before leaving Tae who also decided to go home now.

Tae was laying on bed after meeting the family members who were so excited to meet him after so many days, telling him how much they missed him and all.

He was scrolling through social media when he something pop on the screen causing him to smile thinking about something or *ahem* about someone.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

At night everyone was done with their routine and went to sleep after forcing by Taehyung who assured them saying it's fine and he'll wait for his husband as the older was again late today....he was arranging some dishes in kitchen when someone back hugged him causing him to yelp but got relaxed when he recognised his fav scent.

"You startled me evil bunny" Tae mumbled without turning around only to feel soft kisses on his neck hearing a tired sigh from the older.

"Freshen up I'll heat the food hmm" Tae said turning around but Jungkook just hugged him buring his face into his wifey's neck who massaged his nape knowing he was tired after a long day.

"I am not hungry please just cuddle with me wifey" Jungkook mumbled after a comfortable silence of some minutes.

"But bunny you have to eat right" Tae said frowning but sighed when JK shook his head looking up at him with tired eyes so he nodded not wanting to his baby to suffer more for the day.

Tae was laying on bed in Mafia King's room who was in shower and after sometime Jungkook came outside only in sweatpants and lay between Tae's legs resting his head on Tae's stomach....Tae smiled at him playing with his hairs....

"How's Mr. Kim" JK asked.

"He is good now, doctor said it was not really a heart attack, dad just fainted due to overworking and not taking care of himself properly....so i arranged a personal maid for him before coming back" Tae replied kissing the Mafia King's head.

"How's your day?" Tae asked which made Jungkook to look at him resting his chin on his chest area and pouted looking at him with bambi eyes...

"Not good they just know how to trigger me fuckers" JK grumbled buring his face into Tae's chest who gulped when JK's breath hit his uncovered cleavage area and JK noticed Tae breathing heavily so he immediately hovered over Taehyung kissing him hard who moaned arching his back when Jungkook's hand went under his shirt touching his bare waist.

After sucking and biting Tae lips hard he started to leave wet kisses on the younger's jaw to neck causing Tae to whimper and moan sometimes....he started to suck and bite on Tae neck and shoulder aggressively opening pjs buttons and soon Taehyung was laying under the devil only in his black lace bra.... (he had his pants on you dirty minded hoe)