Chapter Thirteen

EPISODE 13_ I HATE YOU!

Catherine stared in shock at what Ace told her.
How does he expect her to undress for him?
And the look on his face explained that he wasn't joking, he was very serious, so f**** serious.

"A…...Ace." she whispered.

"F**king  do it, kitten. I'm not playing with you." He told her.

She sunk in a sharp breath and dropped her backpack on the ground. She went ahead and pulled off her crop top, leaving her only in her black push up bra.

"Everything." He told her.

She pushed down her jeans trouser and placed it on a chair beside her, she stood before him in her pink lace panties and black push up bra.
Her face heat up with embarrassment and she looked down on the ground.

Ace stood up from the bed and walked towards her, she took a step back and bit on her lower lip.

Ace moved towards her and placed his hand on her cheek.
He tilted her face up and scan it.

Catherine's heart skipped as she gaze up at Ace.
There was pure lust in his eyes as he glanced down at her. Her body heated up and she gulped.

He trail his hand from her cheek to the back of her ear and down to her neck then to her collarbone.
Catherine's breath itched, she held her breath when his hand slowly makes it's way down to her breast.

When he touched her breast that was covered by her black bra, she gasped.
Ace noticed and raised his eyebrows.

"Have you ever been touched before?" Asked Ace. She bit her lower lip and glued her eyes to the ground.
Ace touched her chin and raised it up so that she could meet his eyes.

"Answer me." He said coldly.
She shook her head and he smirked.

He put his hand back on her breast and squeezed the clothed breast lightly.

She gasped and closed her eyes. Her mind was in hazel, her breathing change and her legs turned jelly.

Ace lowered his head and whispered into her ear "if you are a good girl, I'll show you something so beautiful next time we meet."

With a second Ace left her room.
She stood there, confused and helpless.

Why did he touch her and get her all hit if he wasn't going to go further?

I can't believe that you're thinking of fucking him, her subconscious mind said.

"Shut up, thought." Catherine said in embarrassment.
She couldn't believe what she was thinking. Thinking about going to bed with her bully.
How on earth is that okay?

She wasn't okay and she knew it.

She is a virgin but that doesn't mean she is naive and doesn't know anything about sex.
She has watch a few porn video and somehow she knew everything there is to know about sex.

In her head there is this voice teaching her everything. She could remember a woman teaching her sex education but she couldn't see her face.

Catherine bent down and retrieved her clothes from the ground then walked inside her closet.
She kept the clothes inside the basket and grabbed her towel from the hanger.

She unclamped her bra and pulled down her panties then wrapped the towel around her body before walking out of the closet.
Immediately she got inside the bathroom, she throw her towel on the door and stepped under the shower.

She stared at herself on the mirror in front of her.
Her cheeks was flushed and my nipples were hard.

Jesus, she was aroused by Ace.

She closed her eyes and rested her back against the shower wall.

"Fuck me." She muttered.

_____

Ace droved his motorcycle inside the compound and parked it then got down from the bike, he removed his helmet and gloves then started walking inside the house.

When he walked across the living room he saw his mother talking on the phone with whoever it is that she was speaking with. She looked up at him and muttered for him to wait but Ace ignored her and going to the west wing where his room is.

He unlocked his room door and walked inside. Ace walked towards the bed and sat down on it then slowly started removing his booth.

He was almost out of control early and that angers him.
Why the hell did he do that?

He kicked his booth across the room and removed his leather jacket leaving him only in a white shirt.

A knock came in the door and Veronica walked in.

"You know what privacy means?" Ace asked angrily.
Veronica act unbothered and sat down on the single couch inside the room.

"I invited Kisa and her father to dinner so that we can talk about the marriage, tomorrow night, don't miss it." She said.

"I didn't tell you to invite her, I told you that I don't care about any marriage, mother." Ace said firmly.

"Queens will have a powerful politician backing his business and with the connection of his olden root that will help with my pursuit for the post of the president. Think like a businessman, Ace. Everything doesn't have to be about you! Do something for me! Me!" Veronica bellowed. She huffed and got up from the couch then started walking towards the door.

Ace ignored her until she walked out of the door and he let out a sigh.

He opened his side drawer and brought out a pink scarf from it. He stared at the scarf with so much hate in his eyes, his hand tightened around the scarf and his jaw clenched.

He throw the scarf across the room and took in a deep breath.

"I will make you pay." He whispered to himself.

Ace got up from the bed, about to go inside the bathroom when his phone screen lit up, indicating that he's got a message.

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand drawer and checked the new message.
It was from Liam.

"Football practice at 2pm tomorrow, don't miss it."

T.b.c