Chapter 84

Guys, there's a little bit of smut in this chapter so please if you're uncomfortable with smuts then you might want to skip this chapter.

Chapter 84

Catherine smiled and grinded her ass against Ace's covered dick and he groaned.

"Such a tease." He mumbled, he nibble and sucked on her neck. "I miss your pussy. Hmm, how long has it been?"

"Almost 9 months." Catherine whispered. That day at the forest house, on the couch as always been one of her favorite days.

He rubbed his hand at the front of her pant and smirked. "Wet for me already? Such a bad girl. "

Catherine grinded her ass slowly and sexually on him, her eyes focusing on his expression through the full length mirror.

"oh shit! I can't wait. " He said and quickly turned her around then wrapped his hand around her neck then slammed his lips on hers. 

She moaned into his mouth and closed her eyes. She missed this. She missed him. 

He slipped his hands inside her clothed private part and stroked her pussy lips fast while feasting on her lips. Catherine's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her hand wrapped around Ace's neck tightly. 

"Ace..... Oh my goodness. Ace. " She moaned loudly. She was in cloud nine and couldn't stop herself. "Oh shit, Babe. I'm...... I'm..... I'm going to come. "

"Come for me then. I want to see your cum all over my fingers. " He whispered into her ears.

The way he whispered dirty words to her ears and the way his fingers moves between her folds made her eyes droopy. She let out a quiet scream and cum. She released all over Ace's fingers.

"That's right. That's it, Butterfly. Very good. " he murmured and caressed her face.

Catherine sighed and closed her eyes. It has been a long time since she cum. She never touched herself. Masturbation is overrated, she doesn't like it.

Ace carried her up and she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist.

He kissed her eyes, the bridge of her nose before capturing her lips in a soft kiss.

"Ace. " She muttered and smiled. "I want to taste you. "

Ace searched her face and raised his eyebrows. 

"I don't want you to do what you're uncomfortable with. " He told her. He dropped her down on her feet and Catherine knelt before him. She looked up at him and grinned widely then placed her hand on his dick. 

"I want him him my mouth, Daddy. " she whispered and he groaned. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her face close to his clothed dick. 

"Take my cock inside your mouth. " he told her. Catherine chuckled and pulled down his shorts. Immediately after she pulled it down, his cock sprung to life. She smiled her wrapped her hand around it then started stroking it up and down. She bit her bottom lip and gazed up at him. 

"Yes, just like that. Keep it up Butterfly. " he whispered continuously. 

After stroking it for a while Catherine took him inside her mouth. She moaned at the feel of him in her mouth. 

She suck his cock over and over again until Ace couldn't take it anymore. 

He pulled her up by her hair and threw her on the bed. The force of his action made her bounce on the bed and her eyes watered. 

"I am desperate to bury my cock deep inside your aching pussy until you can't take me anymore. " he uttered and slowly advanced toward her. He got to the foot of the bed and grabbed her legs then flung her on her back. "On all four. I was to see you from behind. "

She loved it. How dominant he was in bed. How possessive he got. She craved it all. She quickly did as he told her and placed her head on the bed. 

"As much as I love this particular bikini on you, I want it gone. " He said and tore off the pant on her. She gasped loudly and pressed her face on the bed. Ace rubbed her folds and hummed. "Very sexy. "

Ace grabbed his aching cock which couldn't wait to fuck Catherine and lined it up directly against her fold. 

"Take it like a good girl. "

****

"What are we eating tonight? " Ace asked as he walked inside the living room. 

Catherine looked up from her phone and sighed. 

"How about I make a quick pasta dish? Will you like it? "She asked him. 

"Will it be quick? " He questioned and sat down beside her and she hummed. 

"You're going to assist me in the kitchen of course. " she said and he nodded his head. 

Catherine stood up from the couch and grabbed his hand then pulled him up from the couch before leading him toward the kitchen. 

Catherine opened the down cabinet and brought out a pack of spaghetti then placed it on the kitchen counter. 

She brought out a pot and placed it beside it. 

"Come on, help me bring the necessary ingredients. " she said to him. Ace Wales towards the fridge and opened it. He brought out a green bell pepper, some carrots, red bell pepper, green beans and onion. 

"I think this is it, right?" He asked her. Catherine glanced back to look at him and scanned the things he brought out with her eyes and hummed. 

"Help me watch them and cut. You should bring out some fresh tomatoes and spring onions." she commanded. 

Seeing her looking so serious about cooking dinner for them makes him so happy. 

She was the one for him and he knows it. The perfect imperfect girl that understands him. He wants to spend the rest of his life with her. He wouldn't make the same mistake he made before. He has to propose fast. 

"Are you using beef or turkey? " He asked when he opened the fridge. 

"Turkey, please. " she replied. 

Ace brought out a frozen turkey and placed it on the kitchen table then went back to bring out some tomatoes and spring onions. 

"What are we doing tomorrow? " she asked him while placing the pot on the cooking stove. 

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow. " He muttered. Catherine turned around to face him and raised one eyebrow at him. 

"What is it? "

*******
Don't forget to vote and comment.

XOXO